X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**X-Force Face Book Page suggestions**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

**X-Force Face Book Page suggestions** Empty
PostSubject: **X-Force Face Book Page suggestions**   **X-Force Face Book Page suggestions** Empty2/19/2009, 9:32 am

Check out XFE face book here - https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=46143608930&ref=mf and get your friends family and anyone else you know to join as we need the numbers.

I have posted some show summaries up already but any other suggestions are welcome and also don't be affraid to make your own topic in discussions and post up pictures and videos etc...

If the face book group gains alot of members then I may even put up polls and who knows one day XFE could do it's own Cyber Sunday or even our own XFE spoiler site where rumours are posted such as Worthy has joined JP's stable.

So post anything you want me to add to it here such pictures, photos, videos, etc... (or do it yourself) and also post your suggestions up too on what you'd like to see added.

BTW Could someone make this a sticky please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

**X-Force Face Book Page suggestions** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **X-Force Face Book Page suggestions**   **X-Force Face Book Page suggestions** Empty4/13/2009, 12:30 pm

The XFE page has not had any posts for a while... any suggestions on topics.

BTW I updated the XFW and PPV summary topic and the XFA Report topic with the reports from this forum.
Back to top Go down

**X-Force Face Book Page suggestions**
Page 1 of 1