X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Game App on Face Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/18/2009, 1:45 pm

https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Wrestlers!show.fb?id=1506453801 (IMPORTANT TO ADD THE REFERAL LINK OR YOU WANT BE ABLE TO FIGHT ME) and apparently it takes a day before it adds you to the rankings so until then you can only fight jobbers and friends.

It is similar to this wrestling game here except you got to level up individual moves and buy the entrance music and ring attire, etc... using winnings from matches.

The matches are turnbased and you and someone else take it in turns (but you have to make a move within a week or you get ko'd) here is an example of a match https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Matches!view.fb?matchId=27730537 although that is with a jobber created by them, but when playing against someone proper you can post messages trash talking and you don't have to finish a fight in a day as you have a whole week and also you can have more than 1 fight a day too.

If you are on it, here is a list of jobbers created by them to get you started - https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Wrestlers!jobbers.fb

my wrestler so far is 6-2 but i've only fought jobbers so far.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/19/2009, 2:07 am

I created the XFW Alliance stable here https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Stables!show.fb?id=48724 so I will start inviting the XFW members on face book to it when I get the invites back to 20.

BTW Slugger I named our tag team Nightmare Inc. but if your not happy with the name, just go to edit info on tag teams and change the name yourself as i'm not fussed what it's called.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/19/2009, 4:35 am

Worthy wrote:
I created the XFW Alliance stable here https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Stables!show.fb?id=48724 so I will start inviting the XFW members on face book to it when I get the invites back to 20.

BTW Slugger I named our tag team Nightmare Inc. but if your not happy with the name, just go to edit info on tag teams and change the name yourself as i'm not fussed what it's called.

na thats awesome name and i like your character to looks better than my guy lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/19/2009, 5:13 am

I spent a bit on his accessories, but me thinks I should have spent my match winnings on moves instead.

Oh and well done on beating me - https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Matches!view.fb?matchId=27749212
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/19/2009, 5:22 am

Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/19/2009, 10:25 am

Hey slugger we have the best tag team in Eumemmerring college on here https://apps.facebook.com/wrestle/Rankings!showDivision.fb?id=nEumemmerring+College lol!!

Sadly in manchester we are 35 out of 40.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/20/2009, 2:44 am

***UPDATE***

The team of Black Worthy and Slugger aka Nightmare Inc are...

Eumemmerring CollegeTag Team Champions
Wrestling Game App on Face Book Network-tagbelt-med
okay this might have alot to do with the fact that we are the only tag team in that division, lol!!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/20/2009, 5:58 am

Worthy wrote:
***UPDATE***

The team of Black Worthy and Slugger aka Nightmare Inc are...

Eumemmerring CollegeTag Team Champions
Wrestling Game App on Face Book Network-tagbelt-med

okay this might have alot to do with the fact that we are the only tag team in that division, lol!!

the only and the best lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/20/2009, 7:54 am

...and looking at the competition (or lack of) we look set to be Eumemmerring College champions for along time (unless some of your school mates signs up and creates a tag team, lol!!)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/20/2009, 10:35 am

Hey Slugger I've joined a fed on there called NWA Europe here - https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91460717208 sadly they only take people from europe.

However if you look in classifides in the trash talk forum you will see plenty of other feds on there to join.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/21/2009, 6:05 am

Worthy wrote:
Hey Slugger I've joined a fed on there called NWA Europe here - https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=91460717208 sadly they only take people from europe.

However if you look in classifides in the trash talk forum you will see plenty of other feds on there to join.

ok kool ill give it a look
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/21/2009, 6:19 am

BTW Slugger I've finally found out how to tag, lol!!

Basically you do a move then click on tag under your tag partners name instead of doing another move (you must do a move first though)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/21/2009, 6:21 am

Worthy wrote:
BTW Slugger I've finally found out how to tag, lol!!

Basically you do a move then click on tag under your tag partners name instead of doing another move (you must do a move first though)

ok swett because im low on health on a tag
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/21/2009, 12:26 pm

Unfortunately you need to do a move first and even then your tag may fail.

BTW if we break up our tag team and reform it, does our Win loss record get erased?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/22/2009, 5:44 am

Worthy wrote:
Unfortunately you need to do a move first and even then your tag may fail.

BTW if we break up our tag team and reform it, does our Win loss record get erased?

I would think so but who knows
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/22/2009, 5:57 am

done it, just accept the tag request I sent you.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Wrestling Game App on Face Book 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/23/2009, 2:25 am

I joined as well
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty5/23/2009, 2:36 am

Cool.

BTW I don't anything as I got more than 20 people to join, so if anyone wants me to swap my refal link on this thread's intro with yours then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Game App on Face Book   Wrestling Game App on Face Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Game App on Face Book
Page 1 of 1