X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009 Empty
PostSubject: XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009   XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009 Empty2/3/2009, 5:35 pm

OK I tried doing this today and it took much longer than expected. No way I will be able to keep it up as I start a new job next week and dont know what internet privlages I will have. Would be good if someone picked this up but it is a serious time commitment.

Jeremy Alsop reveals how he got to return to XFA, warns The Sentinel, gives ‘gifts’ to NBT and talks up a title shot via gaining the Aggression suitcase.

One Fall Match - DIAMOND TROY JUSTICE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATSPIT VIPER via pinfall

~Sharkman trash talks BANE

~Slugger is shown gaining the Aggression briefcase from True Nutter

One Fall Match -
BANE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SHARKMAN via LEGENDARY Repenter

~Felipe Gonzalez struggles with a brief English lesson

~Jesse Blue hits Slugger with a guitar to gain the Aggression briefcase

One Fall Match -
JOAN F WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JEREMY ALSOP via INJURY FORFEIT after a strong Ankle Lock

~Darth Clay announces Eight Man Over the Top Rope Match between axl, Sukkeltje, "The Natural" Jesse Blue, Felipe Gonzalez, Jon Lum, Serious Pat Booker, Saint Patrik and Diamond troy Justice to decide #1 contender for the UXC Title who will face KK at the Bloody Valentine PPV.

One Fall Match -
SUKKELTJE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FELIPE GONZALEZ via devastating The Flying Dutchman

~Quan does an in ring segment to invite any Aggression title challengers and to predict a win against gustav1er

~Krusher Kayls trash talks Pat Booker and take no note of a Slugger video message

One Fall Match -
JON LUM WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS "THE NATURAL" JESSE BLUE via pinfall

~The Dominator is the fall guy after Jesse Blue retains the Aggression briefcase while pursued by Slugger

One Fall Match -
KRUSHER KAYLS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATES SLUGGER via devastating chair shot and pinfall

~Masked conspirators try to recruit a mystery federation member to become the BANE of the federation

One Fall Match -
QUAN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS GUSTAVE1ER via MORTAL Double Headbutt Brain Blitz and
pinfall

~True Nutter grabs the Aggression briefcase back after Alsop accidentally knocks out Jesse Blue

One Fall Match -
PAUL "PLAYBOY" ANDREWS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS KANGJAGAL via MORTAL Staplestomach and pinfall

~JD Allgood and Playboy issue an open challenge to NLO for the tag titles

~St Patrik challenges Jon Lum to a first blood match

Aggression Case Match -
TRUE NUTTER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FATALSTRIFE via violent Chicken
Wing submission

~True Nutter escapes in a taxi with the Aggression Case

One Fall Match -
DEX022 WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DANTE via ??????

~A blast from the past video is shown suggesting part of DANTEs tortured past. Who is out to get him? Tune in next week!!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009   XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009 Empty2/3/2009, 6:03 pm

I feel ya, Quan. But, to me, it's a labor (or labour for you non-American English types) of love.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

XFA Summary for 31st Jan 2009
Page 1 of 1