X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patbooker
XFE Hall of Famer
patbooker

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-20

SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT   SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT Empty12/28/2008, 12:49 am

~Pat Booker's music starts the crowd goes wild! Pat is wearing a T-shirt that reads
"Krusher Kayls You're Next" He walks around the ring pointing to his fans, he smiles and grabs the mic~

Pat Booker
"Sorry it's been awhile. I got a few things to talk about, one being AXL. Sorry dude I didn't break your arm like I promised, but I did beat you and I will get my title shot. Second Pit Viper, I tell you what Mr. V-I-P ER you put me in some moves that really made me want to get out of wrestling. I survived you also, I did so well after we went to a time limit, the judge gave me the win. OK great fine and Jim Dandy, I have made it this far without losing. I've got the title match I've always wanted. The wrestling world doesn't think I have a chance. They didn't give me a chance with AXL, nor Viper. I'm starting to think I might have a real shot at winning this thing."

~Crowd begins cheering "BOOK-ER, BOOK-ER, BOOK-ER, BOOK-ER"~

"My trainers will tell you that I don't match up well with Krusher. If I think Viper had moves that almost killed me than why do I even dare step into the ring with Krusher? I must be crazy. I AM crazy. My eyes are set on the title, I can taste it! I'll break some arms and I'm going to snap some legs! I want my belt! Serious is no longer hoping he'll last a few weeks at the big Fed, he's ready to flip it over and shake it until all the candy comes out. Krusher, bring your best when I beat you I want the best of you. "

~Pat Booker begins yelling~

Pat Booker

"WHERE'S MY BELT!?"

Last edited by patbooker on 1/6/2009, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT   SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT Empty1/6/2009, 10:31 am

* Flames erupt from the Top of the Tron as Out In The Fields begins to play, frightening the living bejezus out of everyone ringside before a gold ring starts to spin on the screen, after a couple of seconds it explodes and Krusher Kayls appears *

Pat Booker are you Serious? You want to tangle with me in that ring for MY belt, not YOURS! I can give you a belt, but where would be most appropriate, across the mouth, nah, across the legs, maybe, but I think I'll keep it a SECRET where I would aim for first. *ripple of laughter from the crowd*

* Krusher Kayls stands up to reveal her latest XFA merchandise, a Navy Blue Sleeveless Top with Kayls written in Elvish across the front in Rhinestones. She turns around so the people can see the back with XFW's 2nd Knockout and The Queen Of Chairshots written in white lightning bolt style text, after a couple of seconds she turn around holding a board, "NOW AVAILABLE FROM ALL GOOD STOCKITS FOR $25.00" *

*cough* Now where was I before that sudden urge to advertise overtook me. Pat Booker, you must learn your place within the scheme of the Federation and at the moment you have just risen to the position of Gofer, Congratulations, you must be honoured. Anyway, if I have time within my busy schedule to fit you in for a Title Match, then I'll be more than happy to make your dream of becoming a Piņata true.

* The fans start to chant Krusher Krush-him as her image fades from the Tron, leaving a perplexed Pat Booker in the ring *
Back to top Go down

SERIOUS TALKS ABOUT TITLE SHOT
Page 1 of 1