X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty
PostSubject: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty5/9/2008, 1:56 pm

[I would like this part to begin the show if possible. I ended this segment with the anouncer introducing the first match as well.]
*Lightning hits the entrance and DANTE's entrance music plays. (The crowd cheers) The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire. DANTE runs through the flames while riding a custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE is wearing a red long coat along with his fiery red bike. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four post shoots up flames. He goes up the ring and a lottery box placed on top of a table is waiting for him.
David Hood: Welcome to X-Force Wrestling and it looks like our Vice GM has something to say to start us off.
Matt Scott: This is definitely a surprise, let see what our Vice GM has to say.
*DANTE picks up a mic and...

DANTE: Welcome to X-Force Wrestling! (crowd cheers grows louder) It is good to be back here at __________ and have the chance to show our loyal fans what we can do! (crowd cheers) To show our worldwide fans we are the best, we can only have the best wrestlers and as the Vice GM of this fed, I have decided to test our wrestlers talents. (the crowd is silent with confusement)

I came up with an idea, "The Vice GM Lottery Challenge." The main purpose is to weed out the weak from the strong and see how these wrestlers stand up next to their Vice GM. I will randomly pick a an unfortunate yet lucky wrestler to go against me later on tonight!
(crowd cheers)

*DANTE points at the lottery box.

DANTE: Now let's see who the first challenger be...

*DANTE picks up the box and violently shakes it then suddenly sets in back down in the table. He opens up the box and while looking at the crowd puts his hand inside the box and pulls out a piece of paper with a wrestlers name in it. DANTE looks and smirks.

DANTE: Looks like the first victim, I mean challenger is... (DANTE immitates a drum roll sound) DarkShadow! (crowd cheers) Well DarkShadow, I hope your ready because this mercenary is ready to send you to HELL! (crowd cheers)

*DANTE's music starts to play as the camera slowly fades away...

Last edited by DANTE on 5/11/2008, 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty5/9/2008, 10:52 pm

As Dante gets ready to leave the ring, his music is interupted by JD Allgood

JD Allgood: (walking out onto the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand, Afolston is following closely behind. JD looks furious) WAIT ONE DAMN SECOND, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!

(The crowd boo loudly, they are allready sick of JD Allgood's appearance here tonight)

Just because you've got yourself a nice little office, with your crappy little desk and your crappy little fridge and that you get to make these crappy little matches for these insolent, ignorant and indescribably idiotic people!!!

(the crowd start chanting "You Suck D**k!" at JD. JD stops talking, appalled by the crowds chants as Afolston tries to cover up JD Allgood's ears. Dante is trying to make the crowd louder)

You think that because you have all that, that you can stick your dumb ugly face ino MY business! And cost me MY matches! Then YOU sir, have no idea what you're getting yourself into!

I could buy you! I could buy that donkey eating Mongol freak! I could buy that video-game playing skanky whore in the back! (JD starts to point at members of the crowd) And I could buy each and everyone of these pathetic foul-mouthed losers here tonight!

(Dante looks pissed off, and the crowd are getting really mad at JD Allgood)

So just you remember that the next time your tiny little brain decides to mess with Dr. Allgood!!!

(JD Allgood's music hits and JD goes to leave the stage)

Last edited by JD Allgood on 5/10/2008, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty5/10/2008, 12:33 am

JD Allgood's music stops and the music for Jeremy Alsop plays. JD Allgood retreats halfway between the ring and the top of the ramp as Jeremy pulls out a microphone from his pants pocket.

Jeremy Alsop: You know JD Allsorts i dont know why you insist on giving our hard working Vice GM a hard time. So what he puts you into hard matches. Get a grip. If you havent already. Crowd starts cheering

JD Allgood: How dare you speak......

Jeremy Alsop cutting JD Allgood off: Dont interupt me when im talking. Crowd Cheers louder Dante i know JD Allsorts is gonna come out here and try to distract you so im thinking perhaps i should come out just to make sure he doesn't. Crowd goes Berserk It's up to you boss.

JD Allgood has a frustrating look on his face as he keeps looking between Jeremy Alsop and Dante
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty5/11/2008, 5:07 am

DANTE: Thank you Mr. Alsop for the support but I think you already gave Mr. Allgood a lesson on our last show when you beat him badly and left him busted wide open all over the ring. (crowds cheers)

*Jeremy Alsop nods in agreement.

DANTE: (in a sarcastic voice) As for you Mr. Allgood, I would like to clarify something, last time, I did not mean to interfere in your match and I had no intention of distracting you at all. I was simply keeping an eye out to make sure your match is fair and prevent anyone from interfering. I wouldn't want you to have an unfair match now would I? (crowd cheers grow louder). Now if you got distracted by your Vice GM's presence, well I can't blame you there. (in a sarcastic voice) As for tonight though, I know you wouldn't want to interfere in my match either, you just want to keep it fair. But I'm a good Vice GM and I see that you have lost some matches lately, more like you got spanked. (crowd laughs) So I'll tell you what Mr. Allgood, tonight you have the night off. (crowd boos)

*JD Allgood smiled for a bit, thinking it's a good way to surprise and interfere the Vice GM's match.

DANTE: (in a sarcastic voice) I know your a hard worker and would rather wrestle (DANTE pauses and looks around the crowd) but to encourage you to take this night off, I'll let you know right now that if I see you back in this arena again tonight, you will be fired! (crowd cheers)

*DANTE's music plays and JD Allgood stomps around throwing a tantrum and starts complaining to Afolston inaudibly. Jeremy Alsop laughs and walks to the backstage. The anouncers chimes in...

David Hood: Well Matt, it looks like our Vice GM found a way to get rid of Allgood so that his first invitational wouldn't be spoiled.

Matt Scott: That's right David, our Vice GM set his foot down and the crowd is loving it. It's a great way to start this show. We have a great match lin-up today and let's go ahead and get to our first match...

[first match begins]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty5/11/2008, 6:18 am

Matt Scott commentary stop by a sudden lightning that hit the four sides of the arena. The lightings turned to red, the crowds waiting anxiously who is the entity behind this scene. Then a voice has spoken...

"Quan... you destroy Jade Bachman last XFW Forceful Aggression... now, its time for me to torment your soul..."

A quick rush of fire burned the four sides of the rings...

"Ill burn you in hell..."

David Hood: Matt whos the hell is that
Matt Scott: whoever that is David Quan is in big trouble.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)   DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show) Empty

Back to top Go down

DANTE looks for competition (promo for 5/14 show)
Page 1 of 1