X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dutchman speaks (11/05)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dutchman speaks (11/05) Empty
PostSubject: The Dutchman speaks (11/05)   The Dutchman speaks (11/05) Empty11/3/2008, 4:34 pm

~The big screen shows Jill standing with Sukkeltje backstage~
Jill Wagner: "Hi, we all saw last week on XFW that The Sentinel has put Plin in a Last Blood match against Sukkeltje, and he also announced he will be the special referee in that match. We all have our thoughts about how that will work out, but now I ask one of the participants how he feels about it. Hi Sukkeltje, what are your thoughts about your match tonight?"
Sukkeltje: "Well first of all I want to make clear that I don't have any problems about The Sentinel being the referee, I mean if he can be a GM he sure can be a referee."
Jill: "So you think he will pull the match in the middle?"
Sukkeltje: "Jill, honey, listen to what I say, I said I don't have problems with him being the referee. I didn't say he is going to pull it in the middle. And you know maybe he does, but I don't know cause The Sentinel has some business to take care of with Plin. But well I said it before I don't know, only time will see."
Jill: "Ok, enough about The Sentinel, lets talk about your opponent of the night, Plin. Are you intimidated by him? I mean he's a tough guy."
Sukkeltje: "Jill, just listen to what you just said, did you just really ask 'The Flying Dutchman' if he is intimidated?! What?! Well, I'll explain it to you. Plin is indeed a tough guy, but you know what it is with tough guys?"
Jill: "Ehhh...."
Sukkeltje: "Of course you don't know it, for that you have to think for yourself. But you're lucky that I'm in a good mood and I'll explain it to you. This is the problem with tough guys, there's always a tougher guy. And in this case that tougher guy is standing right in front of you. Yeah, even you will understand it by now! The tougher guy is 'The Flying Dutchman'! He is 'The Dutch A*s Whooping Machine'! 'The Suicidal, Phenomenal, Psychotic, Sadistic, European Monster'! Yes, Jill you're right! It is me!"
Jill: "But, ehh, how are, ehh, you going to, ehh, defeat him?"

Sukkeltje: "Jill, dear, Jill, why don't you just understand it? No one, and when I say that I mean NO ONE! Escape's the curse of The Flying Dutchman! And yes Jill, I know what you're thinking right now, that I shouldn't have watched that much movies when I was a little kid, but one thing is sure, I am going to teach Plin how to fly!"
~The big screen fades black again~
Back to top Go down

The Dutchman speaks (11/05)
Page 1 of 1