X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show

Go down 
+2
slugger
Jeremy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty
PostSubject: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 6:48 am

A bunch of XFW/XFA superstars who are mingling amongst XFW fans outside the Amsterdam Arena. It seems they are having a sausage sizzle. Sharkman is giving out personal belongings that he has fished out of the ocean, signed and giving back to the rightful owners. Slugger is eating a sausage and drinking a can of coke while signing autographs. GP Pato and D01 are having a good laugh at the expense of the Cold Blooded Killers. Paul “Playboy“ Andrews is wooing all the ladies as Sukkeltje tries to get a look in. The Sentinel is sitting in a custom made lounge chair, drinking what seems to be a Corona provided by Malkyto. Erica and Jill are sitting on either side of him. Malkyto is downing Corona after Corona with his title belt on his shoulder. The Dominator is signing autographs and giving out all kind of advice to the future superstars who are listening intently. Darth Clay is sitting opposite the BBQ trying his hardest not to go over and attack Quan in front of all the fans who are surrounding him looking for an autograph. Quan and “The Kiwi Icon“ Jeremy Alsop are at the BBQ’s cooking the sausages. Fans are cueing up. Quan and Jeremy seem to have different methods which is resulting in some funny moments.

Quan: Why are you wasting time putting cooking oil in the BBQ?

Jeremy Alsop: I don’t actually know. My mother always told me that lamb sausages taste better that way.

Quan looks at Jeremy sideways. Slugger and The Dominator both come over at the same time.

Slugger: Quan, your sausages are delicious. Can I have another one?

Quan: Sure thing Slugger. Sauce, onions?

Slugger: Thanks buddy

The Dominator: Quan’s sausages are nice but I prefer the lamb sausages that “The Kiwi Icon” is cooking. They have a bit of taste to them.

Jeremy Alsop: laughing Well you can’t argue with the former champ can you. Have two Dom.

The Dominator and Slugger both walk away as The Sentinel comes over

The Sentinel: I’ll have another sausages please. Make it a big one.

Jeremy Alsop: You like big sausages boss?

The Sentinel: Yes I do. They fit in the slice of bread beautifully.

Quan: Any shape sir?

The Sentinel: Any shape will do.

Quan gets a slice of buttered bread as Jeremy gets the biggest and strangest shaped sausage he can find. They put sauce and onions on it and hand it over.

The Sentinel: By the way. Where did you get the money for all of this?

Quan looks at Jeremy as he doesn’t have an answer.

Jeremy Alsop: We didn’t sir. You see Sukkeltje knows a few people and they were given to us. Very nice people.

Sentinel nods his head with approval as Quan has a confused look on his face. Darth Clay is in front off the BBQ with a smirk on his face.

Darth Clay: Did Sukkeltje really organize those sausages for you? Or did you kidnap Quan’s Sheep and turn it into Lamb Sausages?

Quan: What you talking about Darth? Here’s the sheep here.

Darth Clay looks down confused to see Quan has a new Sheep laying there looking up at him.

Jeremy Alsop: And to answer your question Darth. Sukkeltje didn’t organize the sausages for me. I brought them out of The Sentinel’s private Bank Account. But don’t tell him.

Darth Clay can’t help but laugh with a evil crackle, grabs a sausage and walks away. Quan looks at Jeremy with an amused look on his face.

Quan: You do realize you will get into so much trouble if The Sentinel finds out?

Jeremy Alsop: Yeah I know.

Both Jeremy and Quan break into hysterical laughter as fans start to wonder what is going on.

If anyone wants anything changed you have approximately 12 hours to notify me. I want to hear if you like it....... or not.

Last edited by The Kiwi Icon on 10/9/2008, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 7:49 am

thats great work kiwi
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 9:46 am

Officially Quan's sheep was skinned and the fleece given to Darth Clay during a Sith report last season. But dont worry about changing anything if it is hassle.

Pork sausages possibly? pig

Its good to be included in an RP. Fits in character nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 9:53 am

Good work.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 10:19 am

nice work
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 3:09 pm

Thanks Everyone

Quan - I made just a slight adjustment for you. And hopefully this the last time we hear about a sheep.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 3:32 pm

Let me know when this is good and ready so i could put the final version in the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 3:44 pm

Will do Dante
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 6:27 pm

Dante....its all yours
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/9/2008, 6:35 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty10/10/2008, 6:03 am

Ahahah I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show   Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Sausage Sizzle Promo for 11/10 XFA Show
Page 1 of 1