X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominators promo for 10/4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty
PostSubject: Dominators promo for 10/4   Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty10/2/2008, 12:46 am

Brandon: Well good to see The Dominator in one peice from last week im sure his got a lot too say after what Volgo did to him as well the fact they got a first blood match to night.

Reggie: Yea and watch him get another beaten like he did last week.

*Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines starts to play and The Dominators entrance video is playing on the Titan Tron and the fans go wild*

*The Dominator comes down the entrance ramp in his usual ring attire and wearing his new "Dominating has never been this easy" shirt. As he walks down the titan tron he gives the fans hi-5s. The Dominator jumps over the top rope and goes on each turnbuckle raising his arms in the air and backflips of the last turnbuckle and then The Dominator grabs a mic*

The Dominator: Now im sure your all wondering how am I feeling after last week. Am I pissed of??

~Yea Im pissed of. But after last week I already know something about Volgo..... The guys a dumbass.~

~He wants to be in the title picture for the Aggression title and wants me out of the picture well if he was smart... no actually if he had any commen sense he would of let Joan F pin me.~

~Then I would of been at XFW not being able to go back for the Aggression title and it would save Volgo from the beating im about to give him.

~And in this first blood match oh no isn't just gonna have... *Dominator pulls out a little sharp needle from his pocket and pricks his finger and a tiny drop of blood comes out* a tiny drop of blood. He aint gonna have a little cut on his head naaaah his gonna be busted wide open!!~

~Now lets get this match started im waiting for you Volgo!!~

*The Dominator takes of his shirt throwing it into the crowd waiting for Volgo to come down the ring*
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dominators promo for 10/4   Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty10/2/2008, 7:02 pm

Brandon: Well good to see The Dominator in one piece after what happened last week. im sure he's got a lot too say after what Volgo did to him as well as the fact they have a first blood match tonight.

watch him get another beatin - i am taking it that you mean to have the word beating as a slang here

As he walks down the ramp he

backflips off the last

Now im sure you're all wondering how I am feeling Am I pissed off??

yea I'm pissed off

me out of the picture. Well if he

would have let Joan F pin

~Then I would have been at XFW which would cancelled any re-match clause I have for the Aggression title and it would have saved Volgo from the beating i'm about to give him.

~And in this first blood match... oh no its not just gonna have...

naaaah he's gonna be

~Now lets get this match started! I'm waiting for you Volgo!!~

*The Dominator takes off
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominators promo for 10/4   Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty10/5/2008, 2:12 am

Damnet thats a lot of typos and I wasnt here the last 3 days I was at my sisters house!!

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dominators promo for 10/4   Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty10/5/2008, 2:14 am

haha no worries lol, i did spelling and grammer errors so its not all that bad in spelling wise lol. But figured i had time at the moment when i did it so i thought i could help you out and save the gm's some time from having to look through it and edit it themselves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominators promo for 10/4   Dominators promo for 10/4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominators promo for 10/4
Page 1 of 1