X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFW merchandise, commerical segments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty
PostSubject: XFW merchandise, commerical segments   XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty9/7/2008, 10:05 pm

If anybody has any new XFW brand merchandise they would like to promote, you can just post it here, i.e. posters, updated shirts, etc. Or like out of character segments ( like Malkyto's do not try this at home segment), or a segment promoting your character on like Oprah or something (be creative!) this is the place to put them, and even ideas on what I should do I would be open to. Trying to make some filler commercial segments to try something new this season is all. Any improvements on the show we can do? Post them here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: XFW merchandise, commerical segments   XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty9/7/2008, 11:09 pm

Voice: This match brought to you by...... Mr. Lube

*Video of Mr. Lube autobody appears with happy workers fixing semis, one-ton trucks, an X90*

Voice: We fix everything from sports cars to your old grandma's cart. Everything but smart cars. If they are so smart, they should fix themselves...

*Video shows Mr. Lube employees tipping smart cars over and then high fiving each other after it*

Voice: Mr. Lube... your auto-repair shop at your expense
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: XFW merchandise, commerical segments   XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty9/8/2008, 6:17 pm

((ROFL are you the spokesman for it Dark? Or just a random funny segment to include lol))
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: XFW merchandise, commerical segments   XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty9/9/2008, 2:04 am

i figure i'd do another random segment that could be used as an advertising thing or such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFW merchandise, commerical segments   XFW merchandise, commerical segments Empty

Back to top Go down

XFW merchandise, commerical segments
Page 1 of 1