X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Many Moves do you have Activated?

Go down 
+8
Darth Clay
Malkyto
JPower
Dark Ryder
Morbiddistruction
Plin
Jade
DANTE
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 2:35 pm

I have 59 out of 123 moves activated.

I feel like this is quite small and it has been suggested that 70-75 moves activated is ideal to get the most exp and fans.

How many do you guys have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 2:51 pm

Exactly 78 moves out of 124
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 2:53 pm

Yes, I do believe you could have a few more activated Dante (since you have such a high tech stat I can only imagine what moves you might have as a tech), the general consensus is to have 78 +/-5 moves or so to gain optimal experience but that's negligible since some believe it and some don't since there hasn't been any official word by Tullo but is something that all the helpers believe to be somewhat true. Currently I have:

Activated moves in this position: 84
Known moves in this position: 117

But I also believe that having too many moves to get to 78 can hurt your wrestler alot since you can have a lot of worthless moves activated in all the wrong areas. Out of all the moves I have activated, they are basically my end build moves with the subtraction of a few like Brainbuster & Belly to back suplex.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 3:01 pm

I don't want to put too many moves in the positions that occurs the most, groggy, bentdown, grounded, etc...

My main purpose is to level up the moves I want so I leave those activated. It has less chance of distribution to other weaker moves and it also allows me to execute only the strong moves all the time. So I get to execute my more powerful moves and they get to level up faster too. It also gives my trademarks and finishers mroe chance to be picked from the moves pool as they would say.

It feels like my wrestler is more effective activating the strong moves only all the time. As you know, it does sacrifice the exp./fans gained but I think I prefer it this way.

What do you think? Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 3:16 pm

I have 78 moves activated.

And only have 4 moves at bent down, 3 at groggy and 3 at grounded. 1 of the moves os bent down is irish whip, that opens all my running moves.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 4:02 pm

208 moves known, 208 moves active
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 4:03 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:

Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 4:36 pm

Morbiddistruction wrote:

OMG affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 5:58 pm

Activated moves in this position: 56
Known moves in this position: 138
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 6:20 pm

Activated moves in this position: 107
Known moves in this position: 235
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 6:27 pm

JPower wrote:

Known moves in this position: 235
You and morbid buy every new move that pop up? Thats a lot of moves. affraid
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 6:47 pm

In my defense, I had very little idea what I was doing until about 5-6 months ago. I would have spent my money wiser knowing then what I know now.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 6:49 pm

JPower wrote:
In my defense, I had very little idea what I was doing until about 5-6 months ago. I would have spent my money wiser knowing then what I know now.

We've all been there. I did the same thing, sort of. I purchased moves I liked, not based on the strength at all. I also leveld it up the wazoo, most up to level 20-25. That was a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 8:06 pm

Activated moves in this position: 88
Known moves in this position: 193

Some of the unactived moves are also at high levels. Yes, I have wasted a lot of money in useless moves Sad
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/28/2008, 8:15 pm

Ah, don't feel bad, when I made my first character, I had like 200 activated moves with both a speed & resist I made. I finally started to learn when I made a strength, and then made the tech that I have today.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 12:12 am

82 out of 222,,,i had all until about 1 month ago.
i no longer get the ep i used to. i would get 5-6 per match now i get 4 since cutting my moves list.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 2:54 am

Activated moves in this position: 97
Known moves in this position: 200
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 4:24 am

Activated moves in this position: 73
Known moves in this position: 73

Plus 3 finishers and 3 trademarks and 3 taunts.

I know that about 78 is optimal and will have a few more after Tuesday when my Versatility levels.

Last edited by QuanBeast on 8/29/2008, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 4:46 am

activated moves: 183
known moves: 185
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 6:45 am

King Of Heel wrote:

what are the two moves you don't use? lol
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 8:35 am

The Sorority Girl wrote:
Ah, don't feel bad, when I made my first character, I had like 200 activated moves with both a speed & resist I made. I finally started to learn when I made a strength, and then made the tech that I have today.

And that children is the story of how all hell came upon us..........

Activated moves in this position: 80
Known moves in this position: 153
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 9:00 am

Activated moves in this position: 84
Known moves in this position: 132
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty8/29/2008, 9:07 am

AussieDevil wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:

i have no idea i just want to give 100% real pain to anyone who like to spend some time with me at the ring
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty9/12/2008, 7:34 pm

So, how many moves do you guys have in Bent-Down, Groggy and grounded? I tried adding more moves to it but I noticed I already have 8 moves each in Bent-Down and Groggy position. My grounded only has 4 moves and I somewhat like it like that. I think 8 moves each in BentDown and Groggy position is just fine. Oh, I also have 3 moves for Stunned but not by choice since thats all the moves I could learn.

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty9/13/2008, 1:22 am

King Of Heel wrote:
AussieDevil wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:

i have no idea i just want to give 100% real pain to anyone who like to spend some time with me at the ring

IMHO, if you want to give "100% real pain" to your opponent, you deactivate the moves that:

A) Have a low attack bonus, and
B) Don't do a lot of damage.

The reason for this is you don't want your opponent to get any attacks in on you before you deal a lot of damage and, conversely, you want to give your opponent a lot of damage before he gets a hit in on you.

The way I have it set up is to severely limit the number of moves in the three categories you have trademarks in, only keeping those that do the most damage and/or hit the most often.

This would work for you if you're looking for wins. If you don't care about wins and are looking for XP, then feel free to activate any and all of all of your moves. You'll get a lot of XP, but you will likely win fewer matches.

If you're looking for moves to trim, cut the 0 damage pin moves. Hitting a Roll-up when your opponent's in black and having him "get up and counterattack" is not good for your chances.

After that, go for the moves that have less than a 10 attack bonus and those that do less than half or two-thirds, depending on how many you're looking to trim, of the damage than your highest damage move in that position.

The exception are submission and damaging pin moves (which do much less damage than "normal moves") Again, the priority is attack bonus, but only keep the highest damage moves, only one or two total (pin and submission) per position.

The only 0 damage move that must, I repeat, MUST be kept is Irish Whip. as it opens up your running moves.

As has been stated previously in this thread, the ideal balance between "bang for the buck" and XP is 78-90 moves

*edit* I have 9 moves in Bent Down, 24 in Groggy, 6 in Grounded. Once I pick up Samoan Driver, my Groggy list will drop significantly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Moves do you have Activated?   How Many Moves do you have Activated? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Moves do you have Activated?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next