X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol

Go down 
+2
DANTE
Jade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty
PostSubject: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/8/2008, 9:09 pm

World Strongest Man bounces against the ropes
performing a LEGENDARY Good Night Sleep Tight And Don't Wake Up!!
Referee starts counting...
Jade Bachman kicks out

*only to die from*

World Strongest Man slowly climbs the top turnbuckle

and leaps dropping his buttocks on Jade Bachman's face with a LEGENDARY Opponent Can I Sit Onto Your Head!!

World Strongest Man tries a pinning maneuver

Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/9/2008, 2:13 pm

Damn, 2 legendary moves in a row. I noticed plenty of wrestlers kick out of my legendary finishers as well. I guess I need to do 2 legendary moves in a row to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: legendary?   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/10/2008, 11:54 pm

ok sorry to sound like a newb, but I am. What is a legendary move? How does one become legendary?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:22 am

Legendary means dealing 400 or more damage with a single move. Here's the names of the damage range:
Quote :
0-19 = Light
20-39 = Strong
40-64 = Violent
65-79 = Powerful
80-199 - Devistating
200-299 = Mortal
300-399 = Hardcore
400+ = Legendary
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: legendary   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:25 am

ok thanks. So i have a finisher that gas damage of 2,72 so powerful would be the maximum listing I can get. I am still trying to fighure out how these damage works
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:38 am

^^^ Yes but plenty of other factors plays into it as well such as your direct damage increaser, stamina and adrenaline gain and your opponents damage reducer and stamina. A move with the highest damage of 72 can do over powerful if you have significantly higher damage increaser than your opponents damage reducer.

This is just my theory and how I assume it works, so please anybody correct me if I'm worng. So lets say your damage increaser is 10% and your damage is about to do 72. (72 x 15%) + 72 = 83 damage that means you'll be doing devastating if your opponent has zero damage reducer. But lets say your opponents damager reducer is maybe 10%, my guess is that 10% is subtracted from your 15% of damage increaser which will give you 5% instead. So (72 x 5%) + 72 = 76 damage, so it goes back down to powerful.

I'm sure stamina and adrenaline will play a role in it as well but I'm not sure how that is calculated exactly.

I hope that helps on how it works and again, it's just my theory.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: moves   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:41 am

beleive me any theory is better than non. I see some of thes moves and no matter how much i increase them the damage only is at like 10, they seem worthless then others at level 3 say they do like 50 points so it is confusing. I wish i understood it better.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:46 am

By increase you mean level them up? It's been adviced not to level up too much moves too high and save those money instead. It will level up with progress and also, later on, moves will be stronger or equally stronger at level one than the ones you level up to level 20. It's all a process to get stronger and just have to learn and be patient.

It does get confusing at times but keep checking out the forums, this one and the main one and you'll eventually grasp it easily.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: moves   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:50 am

others told me to level them up to 10 then let them increase on their own. that is what I have been trying to do. so I guess maybe I should stop for a while and use money on entrance and advanced moves
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:54 am

^^^ That's a good idea for moves that you know you will keep even if you get stronger moves, like Samoan Drop. Everything else, I would just level it up to 3-5 and then let it level up by itself. Like now, when I get new moves, it usually had 20 Attack Bonus and 60-70 max damage at level zero while other of my moves at level 20 only has 15 attack bonus with 25-30 damage, those moves are the ones that is a waste to level up that high because the money is wasted when I buy the new move at level zero which far mroe superior. That new move doesn't even need to be leveld up but the first couple of levels are usually cheap and quick so I level it up to 3-5.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: moves   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 12:56 am

wow, ok thanks. so i will work on just a few moves and wait to see what new ones i get.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 1:03 am

Yeah do that, pick the best moves or look at the moves table. It will tell you when the new moves will come and what is required. It will help you plan so that you don't keep buying the new moves that pops up. Before I used to buy the new moves as long as it's stronger than the ones I have, but when I did that, the next time my stat leveled up a much stronger move was unlocked so I bought that too and the same thing happened again on the next stat level up. It got frustrating and flet like I wasted money.

So I highly suggested checking out the moves table and try to remember which moves you really like.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/11/2008, 1:47 am

As usual I am late lol Smile, but after having a long discussion with Tristan Pulse (a high level tech), basically what Dante said is right. Except now, I don't know if anybody else has noticed but resistance style wrestlers got a huge boost with the rebalance of damage resistance since it actually works now and when you get hit with moves your stamina drains way less. I used to own resistance that could be +15 on me simply by either a) making the match end early due to injury, or b) draining so much stamina from them that their moves don't do much damage and their damage resistance is down to basically zero where I would start hitting devestating moves and my DD increaser is still in the single digits. Now I have a definite plan on my moves and just redid my whole skill set since I had things all over the place lol, now some of my actual moves hit harder than my finishers lol. I still have a long way to go, but it's good to start early planning by looking at the moves table and knowing what you want to specialize in and go for those moves, and the level up to 10 is good on things you keep (i see you are a tech so things like texas cloverleaf, figure 4's). The only thing I couldn't figure out was the whole feint/beserker idea which is why mine is so low since I only put it in there since I had extra points; so if anybody knows, let your girl over here know Wink
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/14/2008, 10:56 am

I can top that... I survive TWO Legendary moves just to be beaten by a Hardcore move...
I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol 29kx6rr
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/14/2008, 4:40 pm

Well, it could have been worse, you could have died a little inside as a tech if they made you tap out with a weak fist lock lol!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/14/2008, 7:28 pm

Was nice, but I lose anyway.

Quote :
TheZombie puts his opponents head between his feet
and begins jumping slamming his face into the mat executing LEGENDARY Brain Crasher!!
TheZombie tries a pinning maneuver
Malkyto kicks out
Malkyto interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Malkyto hugs his opponent's head
TheZombie easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
TheZombie hurls the leg preparing the blow
and hits Malkyto with a strong Roundhouse Kick!!
TheZombie puts his opponents head between his feet
and begins jumping slamming his face into the mat executing LEGENDARY Brain Crasher!!
TheZombie tries a pinning maneuver
OH MY GOD!!! THE REFEREE REVERSES HIS DECISION AND DECLARES A NEAR FALL!!!
TheZombie grabs Malkyto's hair
TheZombie grabs one Malkyto 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
TheZombie hooks Malkyto from behind
hooking him by the arms sliding him across his back while falling performing a light Backslide Pin!!
THEZOMBIE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MALKYTO !!!!

EDIT:
Another time, but this time I win cheers

Quote :
Seba The Game dodges the a Elbow Smash and counterattacks
Seba The Game conecta 2 certeros golpes en el rostro del rival
y utiliza sus guantes executing LEGENDARY Acetona De Bellick En Sona!!
Seba The Game is about to perform his taunt
Seba The Game Est Desconcentrando A Su Rival executing The Dos Puntos Chupala
[Special Dodging activated for Malkyto]
Seba The Game grabs Malkyto's ankles putting them under his armpits
and throws him to the turnbuckle performing a devastating Rocket Launcher!!
Seba The Game conecta 2 certeros golpes en el rostro del rival
y utiliza sus guantes executing LEGENDARY Acetona De Bellick En Sona!!
Seba The Game is about to perform his taunt
Seba The Game Est Desconcentrando A Su Rival executing The Dos Puntos Chupala
Malkyto interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Malkyto gets ready to hit Seba The Game
and hits him with the forearm executing an violent European Uppercut!!
Malkyto rushes drooping sideways to the rival
and hits him with his forearm on the legs knocking him down with strong Forearm On Leg!!
Malkyto is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto Stands Over The Turnbuckle Puts His Fingers In His Ears And Show His Tongue To The Crowd executing An Unquestionable Sign Of Madness
Malkyto grabs Seba The Game's hair
Malkyto and lunges himself on the ropes
Malkyto waits for the adversary
intercepting and grabbing him to the crash him on the ring with a powerful Power Slam!!
Malkyto is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto Takes His Own Head And Scream executing The Malkyto's Migraine
Malkyto picks Seba The Game in a package piledriver position while taunting
Seba The Game somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Seba The Game climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and leaps toward Malkyto quickly lowering them, performing a light Double Axe Handle!!
Seba The Game charges the kick
and brings it down to hit Malkyto with an light Angry Stomp!!
Seba The Game grabs Malkyto's ankles putting them under his armpits
and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle performing a light Rocket Launcher!!
Seba The Game start to blimb the steel cage
Seba The Game starts to climb the steel cage
Seba The Game reaches the top of the cage
Seba The Game climbs over the top bar and moves to the outer side
Malkyto quickly ramps up and flanks his opponent, elbowing him back down on the mat
Seba The Game grabs Malkyto's arm
and swings him to the ground with an violent Arm Drag!!
Malkyto pulls himself together and fights back
Malkyto approaches Seba The Game
and gives a blow to his throat executing a strong Throat Thrust!!
Malkyto turns giving his shouldres to the adversary
to hit him with a strong Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!
Malkyto walks on the third rope while Seba The Game is trying to recover the breath
Seba The Game somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Seba The Game grabs Malkyto's hair
Seba The Game and lunges himself on the ropes
Seba The Game waits for the running opponent
hooking him by the arm to make him fall on the ground with a light Hip Toss!!
Seba The Game climbs the steel cage to the top
and jumps off the top landing on his opponent executing a Mortal fliyng body press!!
Seba The Game prepares the foot
Malkyto rolls over causing Seba The Game to perform an a Angry Stomp in vain losing the initiative
Malkyto gets over his laying opponent
grabbing the back of his head and hits him with his other hand executing a light Clutching Punch!!
Malkyto keeps his weak submission hold
Seba The Game reaches for a rope and grabs it!!
Malkyto releases his grasp
Malkyto bounces against the ropes
and dives on Seba The Game with a Mortal Jump To The Bottomless Pit!!
The match cannot end with a pin fall
Malkyto picks Seba The Game in a package piledriver position while taunting
then Malkyto jumps and slams his opponent to the mat covering Seba The Game in a modified small package executing LEGENDARY Psychiatric Interdiction!!
The match cannot end with a pin fall
Malkyto start to blimb the steel cage
Malkyto starts to climb the steel cage
Malkyto reaches the top of the cage
Malkyto climbs over the top bar and moves to the outer side
Malkyto and finally leaves the cage!
MALKYTO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS SEBA THE GAME !!!!

Last edited by Malkyto on 5/15/2008, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/16/2008, 10:21 pm

Argurios uses the speed given by the ropes to spear Y2K
and propeled by his momentum backflips with Y2K and slams on him on the mat executing LEGENDARY Firefly!!
Y2K HAS A CUT!!!
Argurios tries a pinning maneuver
Y2K kicks out
Argurios grabs Y2K's legs
bends them around his own and turns around executing devastating Dragon's Wrath!!
Argurios keeps his ruthless submission hold
Y2K IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Y2K can't resist anymore and taps out!!
ARGURIOS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS Y2K !!!!

ok first invitational so i can get money
still holy crap i can't beleive i lasted it
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/17/2008, 12:33 am

Aw, I can't wait till I hit my first Legendary move, I was so ecstatic when I landed my first agonizing hold, and my first HardCore move in the same match, probably because they had no more stamina and it was someone trying to pick on me through my invitational since i moved to 5 and they were a level 7 and all I did was hold after hold both of us were tired. It must be my Lucky brand Jeans that I wear in my matches that save me sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/17/2008, 12:41 am

I hit a legendary move once and It made the person loose like that, he was yellow I think and he lost, I was really surprised lol
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 4:38 am

Yessss! My first Legendary finisher after getting a beating worse than death put on me! I think I was on red for about 50% of the match at least

Quote :

John "The Brick" Rose
grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
John "The Brick" Rose watches as Kandy Kane distracts the referee and his opponent and sneaks over to the corner and grabs his brick
and crushes it against his opponent's skull tossing the brick outside the ring as his rival collapses to the ground executing HardCore Brick Buster!![/b
John "The Brick" Rose bends down and drives his shoulders into his opponent's knee caps causing him to collapse to the mat
then dives down atop his opponent with both knees into the stomach executing [b] devastating Jenga!!

John "The Brick" Rose grabs the mic and approaches Jade Bachman
John "The Brick" Rose pulls Jade Bachman's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
John "The Brick" Rose pummels Jade Bachman and puts the microphone right at his mouth
Jade Bachman is enraged and stares at John "The Brick" Rose
Jade Bachman grabs the mic and throws it away!
John "The Brick" Rose grabs the opponent by his arm
Jade Bachman dodgesa Disarming Drop and takes the initiative
Jade Bachman tucks John "The Brick" Rose's head in his armpit
forcing John "The Brick" Rose to dive onto his head with a strong DDT!!
Jade Bachman grabs John "The Brick" Rose's hair
Jade Bachman grabs one John "The Brick" Rose 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Jade Bachman runs at John "The Brick" Rose locks in a triangle hold yells with the crowd Pi
uses her weight to spin around and yells with the crowd Beta and plows
John "The Brick" Rose's face into the ground while the crowd screams
Phi executing LEGENDARY Pi Beta Phi!!

Jade Bachman blocks one of his opponent's legs locking it between his thighs
lays on top of John "The
Brick" Rose's back and locks his arms around John "The Brick" Rose's
chin pulling John "The Brick" Rose's back, and executing a light STF!!
Jade Bachman keeps his weak submission hold
JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
John "The Brick" Rose can't resist anymore and taps out!!
the match cannot end with a submission!
JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!
Jade Bachman releases his grasp
Jade Bachman grabs the mic and approaches John "The Brick" Rose
Jade Bachman pulls John "The Brick" Rose's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
Jade Bachman pummels John "The Brick" Rose and puts the microphone right at his mouth
John "The Brick" Rose is enraged and stares at Jade Bachman
John "The Brick" Rose grabs the mic and throws it away!
Jade Bachman charge his right arm
hitting his opponent with a light Chop followed by a chant of WOOOOOO!!!
John "The Brick" Rose pulls himself together and fights back
John "The Brick" Rose points to the opponent with decision
Jade Bachman avoids an a Ear Slap and takes the initiative
Jade Bachman charges his open hand
and slaps John "The Brick" Rose across the face, executing a light Slap!!
Jade Bachman prepares the leg
and connects with a violent Roundhouse Kick!!
Jade Bachman kicks John "The Brick" Rose in the groin and pushes John "The Brick" Rose onto the mat chest first while the crowd yells Jada
hooks both of John "The Brick" Rose 's arms in a crufix pose while the
crowd yells Beta and leans back towards John "The Brick" Rose 's legs
holding it while the crowd screams Omega executing light Jada Beta Omega!!

Jade Bachman grabs his opponent's legs crossing them
locking him in a light Texas Cloverleaf imitating the famous "Lasso from el Paso"!!
Jade Bachman keeps his weak submission hol
John "The Brick" Rose reaches for a rope and grabs it!!
Jade Bachman pulls John "The Brick" Rose's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
Jade Bachman pummels John "The Brick" Rose and puts the microphone right at his mouth
John "The Brick" Rose interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
John "The Brick" Rose hugs his opponent's head
Jade Bachman easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
Jade Bachman grabs John "The Brick" Rose's arm
then twists in a circle cranking on the arm, then hits him with an elbow smash executing an light Arm Wrench & Elbow Smash!!
Jade Bachman turns and grabs John "The Brick" Rose's head putting it under his armpit
he lifts him up over his shoulder and drops him, letting him fall chin first on it performing a strong Rolling Cutter!!
Jade Bachman climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and jumps toward John "The Brick" Rose quickly lowering them, performing a violent Double Axe Handle!!
JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE HAS A CUT!!!
Jade Bachman pulls John "The Brick" Rose's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now
John "The Brick" Rose interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
John "The Brick" Rose stares at Jade Bachman
and smacks his face with an strong Ear Slap!!
John "The Brick" Rose takes the adversary's head and
Jade Bachman lowers avoiding a a Hard Headbutt, taking back the initiative
Jade Bachman flanks John "The Brick" Rose, clutching his head with his right arm
slamming him on the mat flipping himself backwards, executing a violent Spanish Flip!!!!
Jade Bachman kneels behind John "The Brick" Rose and grasps his arm
holding it behind his head, choking him with a strong pressure against his neck with a light Buffalo Sleeper Hold!!
John "The Brick" Rose reaches for a rope and grabs it!!
Jade Bachman retrieves a lead pipe from under the ring
and hits John "The Brick" Rose on his nose executing a devastating lead pipe shot!!
JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE IS BLEEDING!!
Jade Bachman gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
and throws himself toward John "The Brick" Rose hitting him with a powerful Double Axe Handle!!
and finally says: "I QUIIIIIIIT"!

JADE BACHMAN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE !!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 10:47 am

^^^ Congrats and now that you have done it, it will show up more often. Now the bad news is, theres nothing else to look forward to. lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: moves   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 5:27 pm

ok so what am i doing wrong? i am only getting to like powerful, legendary, I am no where near that.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 5:38 pm

^^ Here's the chart of how much damage you are/must deal for certain levels. It doesn't apply to submission moves though.

0-19 = Light
20-39 = Strong
40-64 = Violent
65-79 = Powerful
80-199 - Devastating
200-299 = Mortal
300-399 = Hardcore
400+ = Legendary
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 7:22 pm

Opponents are hitting legendaries left and right of me, but I have not hit one yet. What is the regular damage rating of your finishers that have hit legendary during a match? My 2 finishers are 17,5 - 29,16 in damage - should I increase that, or are there other stats that I should increase? I'm level 36 strength with attack bonus : 54
(+10 / 1%) and Direct Damage Increaser:

(+5 / 1%)
%. I'm still learning a lot in this game, and I just can't figure this out. I've seen people under level 30 strength hit legendaries.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty5/20/2008, 7:47 pm

^^^ Read the first page of this thread. I tried my best to explain my theory about the topic but overall I think it will help you understand how things work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol   I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol Empty

Back to top Go down

I took a legendary and lived! Only to die from the next one lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next