X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty
PostSubject: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/25/2008, 6:54 am

If anyone wants to know how much damage there trademarks will do at what level or at what level will they do amount of damage just ask me and ill find out.

I helped Pato with it I already foudn out that his Uranage trademark needs to be around level 66 for it to hit 360 damage.

I can also try finishers if you like just not a garantue that ill work it out.

Ive already worked out that my springboard moonsault needs to be around level 42 or 43 to hit 0ver 400 damage and a chokeslam will hit 441 damage at level 40.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/25/2008, 7:19 am

And my Standing Moonsault

Move Level : 34 / Min. Dam 16.2 / max dam 113.4

Trademark level: 20
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/25/2008, 7:28 am

Your standing moonsault at level 20 should hit around

18-168
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/25/2008, 8:43 am

this must be not the way dominator. sometimes i see my trademarks and i think work like this: normal moves have a upgrade of 0.5% for lv up and a trademark have a upgrade of 2.%

i think this because i have a modified moonsault Master neto Owns (level 37)
Damage: 39,3 - 275,1
Attack Bonus: 98,25
Required Position: Grounded
Level Advancement: 59,79%
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/25/2008, 4:08 pm

To figure out trademarks I believe the equation is:

((0.15 * X) * Y) + X = Trademark Damage

X= Max Damage (or min, but use the same number)
Y= Move Level

*Note* X has to be the initial starting damage according to the moves list, or when you first buy the move at level 0
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 6:51 am

What I figured is it levels up by 15% of the original damage.

So if you got a move that at level 1 has max damage of 40, 15% of that is 6. That is also how much damage it will get everytime it levels up it will get 6.

I tought of it after realising my moonsault gets 10 damage everytiem it levels and my springbaord moonsault gets 8 and my springboard moonsault does a hell of a lot more damage.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 4:27 pm

....wouldn't it be it were such as 15% of 40 and you got six, then the next lvl you would ahve to do 46 X 15%=y, yX15%=Z and so on
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 4:43 pm

Dark Ryder wrote:
....wouldn't it be it were such as 15% of 40 and you got six, then the next lvl you would ahve to do 46 X 15%=y, yX15%=Z and so on

That is correct. Th damage is conpunded and increases based on the last amount, not the initial amoutn all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 4:53 pm

exactly so dominator's theory of just adding the percentage of the initial dmg throughout the trademark's lvling process is false lol, i just had to put it that way:P
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 5:12 pm

My mistake, Dominator is correct. It isn't compunded. After actually looking at my vertabreaker, it is calculated by a simple interest equation.

This is a good calculator: http://www.moneychimp.com/features/simple_interest_calculator.htm

Starting Pricipal = Starting Max Damage (or Min Damage)
Years = Level
Annual Interest Rate = Rate Increase which is 15%

If it is compounded, the damage will be astoundingly high so it is right that it is based on the simple interest equation.
I tested my Vertabreaker and at level 26 with a Simple Interest, it is accurate at 294 Max Dam.
If the Vertabreaker was compounded to level 26, the Max. Dam. would have been 2,271.
A huge difference.

So I apologize, Dominator is right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/26/2008, 5:48 pm

That calculator is really accurate, it calculates exactly the damage of my verta-multiple german trademarks.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty8/27/2008, 4:04 am

I got it after relising that my moonsault gets 10 extra damage while my spinrgboard domination only gets 8 and it is over 100 damage more then my moonsault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level   Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level Empty

Back to top Go down

Work out the damage of your trademarks at what level
Page 1 of 1