X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCORING SYSTEM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty8/22/2008, 9:41 pm

A brief explanation of each segment of the scoring:

Ranges anywhere from -2.5 to 2.5 depending on how far above or below the average Wrestler Score among the XFW roster

Popularity/Fans

A weighted score based on how the wrestler's popularity and fans contribute to the total among the XFW roster

Match Points System:
Each damage level has a point value:
Black = 6 points
Light Green = 5 points
Dark Green = 4 points
Blue = 3 points
Yellow = 2 points
Orange = 1 point
Red = 0 points

Singles
The winner of the match gains points equal to the difference between the damage levels, whether higher or lower, and the loser loses that same amount. If the match ends with the same value, no points are gained or lost. (ex: Winner in Orange, Loser in red = /- 1 point. ex2: Winner in red, loser in yellow, /- 2 points. ex3: Winner and loser both in Yellow = 0 points for both)

If the match ends in a draw, each participant gains points equal to their condition ex4: Match is draw, both in Yellow = 2 points for both)

Note that the win or loss is from the card result, not necessarily the actual "game" result.

Bonus Points System:
Bonus points are awarded based on bleed and/or injury conditions. These benefit both the winner and the loser. Note that Last Blood matches are scored at half the bleed value since bleed is a requirement for victory.

1 point : the opponent was CUT1 point : the opponent was SCREAMING IN PAIN
2 points : the opponent was BLEEDING2 points : the opponent LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURED
3 points : the opponent was BUSTED WIDE OPEN3 points : the opponent LOOKS SERIOUSLY INJURED
4 points : the opponent was CRIMSON MASK4 points : the opponent SEEMS UNABLE TO CONTINUE
5 points : the opponent was KNOCKED OUT COLD5 points : the opponent had to FORFEIT THE MATCH DUE TO INJURY

Tag Team
In a tag team match, the team members' damage level scores are averaged and compared to the average of the opposing team. (ex: Team 1 won in yellow and orange, team 2 lost in dark green and red. Team 1's score is ((2 1)/2=)1.5, team 2's score is ((4 0)/2=)2. Result: Each member of Team 1 .5, Each member of Team 2 -.5)

Also, bleed and injury conditions are averaged on each team before score is determined (ex: in the above example, one member of team 2 was screaming in pain, the other was seriously injured. Each member of Team one gains ((3 1)/2=) 2 bonus points each)

Stars: A weighted score based on the number of stars earned compared to the total stars earned by XFW rodter members on the card.

RP: If the character (not necessarily the player, for those who ghost-write) submits a significant (not in size necessarly but in impact) roleplay for that week's card, he or she gets 5 points for that week. Otherwise, they get 0. The score is then averaged out for the week to determine the total RP score.

Last edited by TheSentinel on 9/2/2009, 9:16 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting error)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty9/2/2008, 12:10 pm

Any points for stars that we get after the match?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty9/2/2008, 1:14 pm

lol, that would be awesome, I would be catapulted straight near the top with you guys (worthy & malkyto) since I gain 11-13 exp per show now.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty9/2/2008, 5:40 pm

i don't think points for stars would work, or else, as Jade mentioned the higher exp wrestlers would be near the top and wreslters with lower exp would be close to the bottom
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty9/2/2008, 6:08 pm

Either way you cannot make a perfect system. The system with color & life we currently have in place favors resist the most, balanced second, then there is a gap with techhies coming last since they always have the lowest health. I don't think there has been a time that I haven't fought the last like 6 fed matches that I didn't end up on red even if I won. Heck, I think I have either 2 w, 1 L; or 1 w, 1 L and if it wasn't for the fact that I can make people tap and injured I would have negative points lol.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty9/2/2008, 6:33 pm

The Sorority Girl wrote:
Either way you cannot make a perfect system. The system with color & life we currently have in place favors resist the most, balanced second, then there is a gap with techhies coming last since they always have the lowest health. I don't think there has been a time that I haven't fought the last like 6 fed matches that I didn't end up on red even if I won. Heck, I think I have either 2 w, 1 L; or 1 w, 1 L and if it wasn't for the fact that I can make people tap and injured I would have negative points lol.

Point sytem favours resist & balanced
bonus point system favours tech (and maybe strength)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

SCORING SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCORING SYSTEM   SCORING SYSTEM Empty12/9/2008, 7:52 pm

Scoring system updated
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Sponsored content