X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match) Empty
PostSubject: HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)   HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match) Empty8/12/2008, 10:11 am

If Johnny Groove wins

Emmanuelle: "And here is your winner, Johnny Groove!!!!"
~
D01 comes from the ramp and try to attack Johnny Groove, but Johnny sees him at time and D01 runs away
~
*Johnny Groove asks for a microphone*
~
Johnny Groove: So, you only have guts to attack people from behind, but you will not be able to attack me from behind at the PPV.
~
*D01 walks to backstage and Johnny Groove celebrates the victory*

If Johnny Groove lose

Emmanuelle: "And here is your winner, HadesStar!!!!"
~
Brandon Routh : It seems that Johnny Groove is out... wait what's this, D01 is walking to the ring.
~
*D01 starts to attack Johnny with punches*
~
D01: Do you think you're better than me we will see at the PPV
~
*D01 leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him splashing him with a devasting Megasault.
~
Brandon Routh: It seems that D01 wants to show us all his signature moves Reggie.
~
Reggie Miller:Yeah. I just hope that he doesn't use the D01 Driver Bomb on Johnny Groove at PPV because if does Johnny Groove will lose for sure
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)   HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match) Empty8/12/2008, 10:48 am

I was going to use your other segment, "D01 Explains..." and I don't think this would work with it.

If you change it where it just has events and no words are spoken, then I guess it could work. Some of the things said kind of been said on the other segment already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)   HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match) Empty8/12/2008, 11:33 am

Ok. Then just use the other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)   HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match) Empty

Back to top Go down

HadesStar vs Johnny Groove (after match)
Page 1 of 1