X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mahler-HadesStar 26-07

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mahler-HadesStar 26-07 Empty
PostSubject: Mahler-HadesStar 26-07   Mahler-HadesStar 26-07 Empty7/25/2008, 5:06 am

A Barber's shop about a block away from the St. Pete's Forum, about a couple of hours before the matchup

Mr Maple (The Barber) : Welcome Mr Mahler, so nice to see you again. It's been a long time.

Mahler : *Grunts an acknowledgement*

Mr Maple (looks to the heavens in despair, then recovers his composure) : The usual trim and touch up, I take it?

Mahler : The usual and get to it, I'm going to bury HadesStar later tonight.

Mr Maple : A burial, don't you get bored of that?

Mahler : No. It's what I'm here for to teach people lessons and the gratification of a burial.

Mr Maple : Well I'm glad I'm just a humble barber. Now bend your head forward a little, so that I can tidy up all this hair.

Mahler : Just make sure you do a good job, otherwise you'll join the others in the Pit of Despair.

*Sounds of scissors clipping -- HadesStar walks up behind and throws Mr Maple across the shop - he reaches out for a set of hair clippers.
HadesStar : A burial eh, you need to look smart for one of those. *

Starts using the clippers with recklass abandon through Mahler's hair.

Mahler (SCREAMS) : WHAT THE FECK, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

HadesStar : Doing what should have been done aeons ago. * Turns off the clippers and throws them at Mr Maple, before running out of the Barbers*

*Camera pans back to Mahler and zooms in on his new hair cut, which resembles something a poodle wouldn't be proud of*

Cuts back to the Commentators
Back to top Go down

Mahler-HadesStar 26-07
Page 1 of 1