X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rambo...the latest movie...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rambo...the latest movie... Empty
PostSubject: Rambo...the latest movie...   Rambo...the latest movie... Empty8/3/2008, 4:15 am

i watch the latest RAMBO movie last night, its not a good movie, just waste my time and money buying the blue ray disc version of this movie. one thing that caught my attention is the civil war in Burma, i hope it will end soon, why they dont play TWG insted of killing each other...
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Rambo...the latest movie...   Rambo...the latest movie... Empty8/3/2008, 4:22 am

what are you talking about. Personally i thought it was a good movie. It had the classic rambo one man show and always witha big gun shooting it up. I believe the director brought more current events into the movie then the past movies but i thought that it only benifited the movie. I also believe that the director's choice of the flashback memories gave the person watching the movie an understanding of how Rambo became so miserable. Personally... i analyze movies...thats just me though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rambo...the latest movie...   Rambo...the latest movie... Empty8/3/2008, 4:29 am

i like to watch it again, maybe i will appreciate it the next time i wacth it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Rambo...the latest movie...   Rambo...the latest movie... Empty8/3/2008, 4:40 am

lol maybe. my english class ruined watching movies for fun for me lol. everytime i watch a movie no i always think like what does the possible hidden meaning of the character names and such lol its kinda cool somtimes. others it just like i don't care let me watch the dam movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rambo...the latest movie...   Rambo...the latest movie... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rambo...the latest movie...
Page 1 of 1