X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWG Levels Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

TWG Levels Question Empty
PostSubject: TWG Levels Question   TWG Levels Question Empty7/29/2008, 7:15 am

This may be in the forums for TWG but in case any of you know the answer. All of us are rnaked as being 1st, 2nd, 1000th or somewhere in between in our current level. Is there any way of finding out how many wrestlers there are in each of the levels?
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TWG Levels Question   TWG Levels Question Empty7/29/2008, 1:40 pm

no one can be 1st first and i don't think you can....or not to my knowledge
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TWG Levels Question   TWG Levels Question Empty7/29/2008, 3:04 pm

Yes, but it isn't easy. I am going to take level 13 for an example since it's the easiest. But basically in the world rankings if you go to it can tell you the story. If you look at the first page on the world rankings you will see the top 50 wrestler's. By doing a scan of seeing who is say ranked 2nd in level 12, that is the breaking point of where 12 ends and 13 begins. So at rank 37 is where last level 13 is since rank 38 is the top level 12.

Doing this is the only way to tell how many wrestler's are at each level. Easy? Heck no by any means, but it is possible.

Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TWG Levels Question   TWG Levels Question Empty7/30/2008, 4:31 am

Jade wrote:
Yes, but it isn't easy. I am going to take level 13 for an example since it's the easiest. But basically in the world rankings if you go to it can tell you the story. If you look at the first page on the world rankings you will see the top 50 wrestler's. By doing a scan of seeing who is say ranked 2nd in level 12, that is the breaking point of where 12 ends and 13 begins. So at rank 37 is where last level 13 is since rank 38 is the top level 12.

Doing this is the only way to tell how many wrestler's are at each level. Easy? Heck no by any means, but it is possible.

That makes sense. Will have a go at it when I have a LOT of time on my hands.

Q
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWG Levels Question   TWG Levels Question Empty

Back to top Go down

TWG Levels Question
Page 1 of 1