X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/26/2008, 10:05 pm

Well...it seems someone got caught busted cheating, so for those of you that would like to purchase a wrestler for TP's. The link to this offer is on your Main Board in the TWG game. He's a level 12, but looking at his stats, he has an at best, average wrestler unless you spend the AT's right. Heck, he has an unnamed trademark with over 6k matches, so that should tell you something right there.
-Jade
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/26/2008, 10:15 pm

The guy has a shitload of FE as well 1.5mill man I could get a big ass entrance with that sort of money.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/26/2008, 10:35 pm

They refunded all his entrances to cash since he has no more.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/26/2008, 10:38 pm

Id rather just bid for his FE and exp.

After all I like my speed wrestler and im not much of a big fan of balanced wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/28/2008, 2:48 am

TheDominator wrote:
The guy has a shitload of FE as well 1.5mill man I could get a big ass entrance with that sort of money.

I'm not supprised if he is using a stolen credit card as he can just repeatedly buy TP's then enter special tournaments to get FE just for entering (not to mention winning matches) and you eneter a 6TP match and your talking 4200 FE just for entering.

And with all that money he could do up his entrance and buy a load of special abbilities too.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/28/2008, 2:54 am

LoL, you are a mind reader Worthy!!! It was because he was using a stolen credit card! Now Tullo is trying to recoup the value since they get charged everytime to make a payment go through, and if it's stolen, they don't get anything for it.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty7/28/2008, 6:21 pm

All those FE's will give Sanson a run for his money. Lolz. But if you calculate it, it only gives 7.5 red stars. Right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)   Wrestler for Sale (not mine!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestler for Sale (not mine!)
Page 1 of 1