X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krusher Kayls Arrives

Go down 
+8
Darth Clay
TheDominator
sharkman
QuanBeast
DieHard
Jade
Worthy
TheSentinel
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/23/2008, 10:26 am

Wrestlers Name: Krusher Kayls (The Self-Styled First Lady Of Wrestling)

Face or Heel: Will be happy to swing either way, although does like a good rumble.

Background Story: Kayls turned to Wrestling after being impressed by the athletisim and bravery of the competitors involved. She is a big fan of anything Elvish.

Picture: https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/users/28/03/14/avatars/52-84.jpg

Intro Music and Video : Out In The Fields - Gary Moore/Phil Lynott
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/23/2008, 10:28 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/23/2008, 1:22 pm

I did you a trading card although I had a bit of trouble with your picture as it was too small and kept getting pixelated so I used a simlar Elf princess.

You can find your trading card here https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/x-force-news-f1/xfw-trading-cards-t125.htm#679

If you don't like it or you have a better image of the one you want then send me a PM and I will change it.

BTW Welcome to XFW.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/23/2008, 4:53 pm

Welcome to the federation!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/23/2008, 7:17 pm

Welcome aboard..

Elf ears or not, you have to realize that The Playboy will eventually put the moves on you...
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/24/2008, 5:10 am

Great. Anouther technical woman wrestler. affraid

A few weeks with Jade coaching her moves and she will be crushing all of us. pale

Seriously though. Welcome to the roster.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Subject: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/24/2008, 8:20 am

this is sharkman.thank you for joining.see you in the ring...have a great time and have fun with this......sharkman....
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty7/24/2008, 8:35 am

Ahahaha well who knows she might fly up the ranks like Jade did but time will tell. But anyways welcome to the roster and congrats your now XFW's 2nd Knockout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty11/22/2008, 8:54 am

Krusher Kayls Arrives X-forc10

My new game card!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty11/22/2008, 3:56 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty1/9/2009, 1:14 am

*Krusher Kayls gets off of her brand new Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide 105th Anniversay Edition. She quickly locks the security cable and heads towards the Wrestler's Entrance, with a skip in her step.*
~
Security Guard : Hold it Little Lady, Fan's go around the front of the Arena.
~
Kayls (pushes her pass under his nose) : Don't call me Little Lady, I'm Krusher Kayls, the newest XFA female wrestler, and don't you forget it.
~
*Kayls storms past the Guard and into the building. After a couple of minutes of wandering around the building, she eventually finds the changing room set aside for Jade.*
~
Kayls (knocking on the door) : Jade, you in there? I got told by someone we've got to share this room.
~
Jade : Sure Kayls, I think there's enough room for you, although I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind you being in with them.
~
Kayls (sitting down on bench and starting to remove her motorcycle leathers) : I'm really looking forward to tonight. My first experience in front of a packed crowd.
~
Jade : It can get pretty intense out there, but don't let the fans get to you.
~
Kayls : I think I should be able to deal with that. I'm just hoping that when I get to the ring, I'm not so nervous as to fail miserably.
~
Jade : Just think positive. If that doesn't work then imagine your opponent naked, in some cases that should be more than enough to get yourself in the right frame of mind.
~
Kayls (reaching into her rucksack for her Elven Princess costume) : Now that's something I'd rather avoid, but any help is better than none.
~
Jade : Just go get him. Remember he's only human as well.
~
Kayls (pulling the costume up her body) : Yeah, and they have a highly vulnerable area down south that makes a nice noise when Roller Blades impact on them.
~
Jade : You're gonna get along fine around her with that attitude. Well I gotta be elsewhere, but I'll be ringside for when you take on Diamond Troy.
~
Kayls : Thanks, that would be a great help. You're the tops.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty4/30/2009, 6:43 pm

Looks like Krusher has joined a local fed (Souheastern Wrestling Confederation), so she may not be back with XFE for a while, if at all.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty4/30/2009, 6:50 pm

oh dang, i was like heeeeyo, look whose back but now all i can say is...... DAM!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty5/1/2009, 3:21 am

I reckon she will be back......she just wants to get her character a bit better before returning......
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty5/1/2009, 6:09 am

Yeah, she'll be back.

She's probably just going to work on her new build till it gets a little more competitive, then return and kick my ass! Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krusher Kayls Arrives   Krusher Kayls Arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Krusher Kayls Arrives
Page 1 of 1