X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty
PostSubject: The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion   The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty7/15/2008, 4:00 am

"Bulls On Parade" By Rage Against The Machines plays as The Dominator enter the ring..

The Dominator: So GodsBlood, you want a shot at my title?? I mean last week was the first time we saw you in awhile and then you think you can get a shot at this? I'll tell you what. You win against DANTE next time on Agression ill let you have your title shot and it will be a match of your choice. But if you lose, I get to decide what match it is!!

Brandon: Well our Agression Champ has accepted another challenge after defending his title against Darth Clay.
Reggie: But can he beat GodsBlood, whos on a thirst for The Dominators blood and his gold.

A Sudden Lightning Struck The Middle Of The Ring Interrupting Brandon and Reggie
Slowly The Lights Turned Red And A Rushed Fire Circle The Ring...
A Mysterious Smoke Appear In The Entrance..."

GodsBlooD makes his way to the ring
Walking Slowly Towards The Ring...The Crowds Get Wild... As He Approach The Ring He Raised His Right Hand And A Hundred Pyros Surround The Arena...

"TD... your champion days are number... you summon the baddest devil in the deepest pit of hell... and you will never... eve... i mean never... mention again the name of..."

crowds:

GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!
GodSBlooD!!!

For Whom The Bell Tolls by: Metallica begin to play; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ&feature=related)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion   The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty7/17/2008, 2:57 am

then everything is erased and the musics stopped and a great light is lighted in the entrance of the corridor of lighted to Ring, a microphone goes down for the gym and a shade appears in the entrance.
*the crowd cheers*
master_neto - > '' then you believe that really can win me godsblood? I will say to you a thing, i understimate you and lost for not having trained the sufficient, but I promise that I will go to make to suffer you in Ring and will show to I really publish it who will leave winner and have the real possibility to face dominator. godsblood is prepared, therefore of this time I will not go to understimate you again and I will not have mercy.
*master_neto pulls with force the microphone and it plays in
the ground
*the crowd cheers* master_neto master_neto master_neto*
then master_neto pulls a Brazilian flag and points with respect to the that if binds:
*Master Dragon_heart comeback, the future champion comeback to show again you honor*
*the crowd goes crazy in scream for master dragon_heart*
*start the videoclip of the music holydiver of the legend dio*
master_neto leave the entrance of the gym. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion   The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty7/17/2008, 3:54 am

maybe its because i'm tired but master_neto's promo was really really confusing....
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion   The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty7/17/2008, 7:49 am

I think he just needs to put some of actions and words in diferent colour so we can tell what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion   The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dominator VS Godsblood promotion
Page 1 of 1