X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Universal-X Championship

Go down 
+4
Jade
TheDominator
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
DANTE
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Universal-X Championship Empty
PostSubject: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/14/2008, 1:35 pm

Ok guys, this is how the new title belt champ be determined. There will be 4 singles matches and the 4 winners will be on a fatal 4-way steel cage match or a Fatal 4-Way Elmination Hell in a Cell. I will think of a better way to improve the match to make it unique so if you have any ideas, throw them in here. As of now though, a Fatal 4-Way cage match is what is going on.

As for the competitors, there will be 8 obviously. 2 matches in the next show and two in show after that and culminating to a big show or PPV depending on the type of PPV.

Let me talk about the Fatal 4-way match and how it is going to work. Since there really ins't an official F4W match, especially a F4W Cage Match, I will have to do it from scratch. So this is how it will go to determine fairly who wins.

-There will be 4 singles matches.
-Between the 4 winners, there will be 2 singles matches and that is what I will use for the F4W.
-The winners of those singles matches will have to fight in TWG 3 times and send me the match to see the outcome, I need honesty here and only the first 3 matches between these two competitors will count. No redos, etc... Whoever wins 2 out of 3 times will be the champ.
-It's as easy as that.

After all that is done, then I will write up the F4W match. It won't be easy but I will try my best.

Now, for what is everyone waiting for, I know everyone is wondering who will be participating. Here are the 4 matches:

(1) D01 vs Pit Viper
(2) El Gran Chico vs. Hades Star
(3) Darth Clay vs. Slugger
(4) Quan vs. Ryino

Note: These things are subject to change and I will take ideas.

Alright, sorry Master_Neto & GodsBlood but you won't be competing for this title. Instead, you two will have a build up for the #1 contender against the Aggression championship since GodsBlood already has a few segment going after Dominator.

Last edited by DANTE on 7/15/2008, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/14/2008, 2:32 pm

good Twisted Evil
i can have my regenge so fast Cool

well, good luck godsblood.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/14/2008, 7:33 pm

Personally, I don't think Godsblood and Master Neto should be competing for this title as they are in the top half of the XFA roster and are more likely to give Dominator a good match for his Aggression title.

The new title, in my opinion, should be contested between anyone inbetween and including Johnny Groove and Sharkman.

Otherwise, it may end up with the title being shared between the same guys who are competing for the Aggression title.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/14/2008, 8:28 pm

I have taken that into consideration and do want to procede with the idea that this is a lower division but for the most part, to create a better show, I have to give those who are more active in the forum a chance first. Everyone will get a chance, in one way or the other, I can promise to try my best fulfill that promise.

I just feel that Dominator will have his hand full with Volgo, Dex, Dave Studd and Playboy. Not to mention that whoever loses for this title could go for Dominators title as well. Also, I have considered that it is easier to get up in level and get stronger in lower levels so the title match here could go to anyone and chnage on a weekly basis.

I will think about it though. It's just that at this moment, these are the most active members.

But like I said, everything are subject to change. If anything were to change, the other two I would switch up Master_Neto vs. GodsBlood into a number one contenders match for the Aggression title and replace Darth Clay vs. Slugger for their spot. I don't think M_Neto and Godsblood would mind a shot at Dominator for the Aggression title. Nothing is set in stone yet and I am still taking recommendations. Anythign that could help improve the show. I'll see what others have to say and make a decision tomorrow.

So we'll see.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:10 am

If only there were triplethreat matches, then I could vs GodsBlood and Neto.

Im suprised those guys you mentioned havnt challenged me yet well besides Playboy whos busy with his fued with DTJ.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:19 am

Yeah, Playboy, Neto and GodsBlood are in a weird situation. They are 3k WP lower than Dominator but are 3k WP higher than the rest of the wrestlers so they are stuck in the middle. It will all get sorted out eventually.

I'll move this to the Comment & Concerns forum to get everyone in the feds opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:21 am

Hmmm well guessing from that, If I didnt win the Agression title I would of been moves to XFW wouldnt I.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:28 am

Not necessarily, at least I don't think so. There are still other higher leveld wrestlers here that could give you a run for the title.

I just checked the roster and Neto, GodsBlood, Mathler, Dex002 and Playboy are all in the same WP area, within 31k-32k. These 5 can be a good feud sicne they are all there at the same position but might make more draws than wins. It was still quite interesting though.

dex022
Fought matches: 2732 (W:1413 | L:1265| N/C:54)
MATHLER
Fought matches: 1207 (W:371 | L:834| N/C:2)
GodsBlooD Universal-X Championship Stella
Fought matches: 3220 (W:2221 | L:989| N/C:10)
Master_Neto
Fought matches: 2824 (W:1729 | L:1038| N/C:57)
Paul "Playboy" Andrews
Fought matches: 2180 (W:1372 | L:804| N/C:4)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:35 am

Well GodsBlood challenged me before, it was on roster private discussions. I said if he beats you, he decides what match it can be and if he loses I decide.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:36 am

*chiming in* Well to determine honesty the best way would be to have them:
a) open up chat so the timestamp is on
b) screen shot the match from beginning to end
c) then highlight the whole match and do the copy & paste thing
d) send both the screenshot version and the word version so that Dante can just double check
e) enjoy your match lol

Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 2:39 am

I was so gonna say the exact same thing. See im just as smart as IKO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 4:49 am

Its cool to be in it. Dont fancy my chances!!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 5:28 am

Dont worry Quan, there about to swap Neto and GodsBlood with Darth Clay and I think it was Allgood. So yea you might have a chance at winning this. But my guesses of who might win this are either you or clay.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 7:20 am

dom i think you are mistaken i pretty sure dante said it would be me and darth in a match not allgood vs darth
or maybe i'm seeing things that i won't to happen.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 8:12 am

My bad slugger, well either way I stil stand by my prediction.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 8:29 am

i will show u i will show everyone i will win the title Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 10:53 am

Ok, I updated it so that Darth Clay & Slugger are going for the title and Neto & GodsBlood are going to be in a #1 contenders match for the Aggression. If possible, I would like that to be a feud first before actually moving on to the championship match since we have plenty of time for anything. Also, with the short seasons we have, we have to keep feuds going through the whole season and just start the new one the next.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 10:51 pm

OK, so I am confused. Is this still going to be 4 matches to see who is in the running for the title? By your last post, Dante it sounded like it was just me against slugger for the title.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/15/2008, 10:52 pm

It's still 4 matchs. Two taking place on the upcoming show, and then other two on the next show, then the Final match at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/16/2008, 1:18 am

What Sentinel said. I was just saying Darth Clay vs. Slugger are replacing Neto vs. GodsBlood match. Neto & GodsBlood will be moed up to go after the Aggression title instead of the Universal-X Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/16/2008, 11:43 am

oh yeah i am ready even if i have no other support i am going to win it all
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/17/2008, 5:39 am

DANTE wrote:

-The winners of those singles matches will have to fight in TWG 3 times and send me the match to see the outcome, I need honesty here and only the first 3 matches between these two competitors will count. No redos, etc... Whoever wins 2 out of 3 times will be the champ.
-It's as easy as that.

I know it is a couple of weeks away but is the final now a Fatal-Four-Way Hell-In-A-Cell LMS Match? The DANTE Paris Intro in the RP seciton suggest this.I ask as I have the LMS match in TWG and can run a series of 1:1 matches if it helps build up the final.

That of course depends on me getting past Ryino in my semi final.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/17/2008, 10:59 am

No, the LMS is the main event for this weeks show. The match will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Hell in a Cell Match.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/18/2008, 10:03 am

man whats going to happen when me and quan end up in the hell in a cell together.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty7/18/2008, 11:26 am

Remember DANTE, stick with the fatal four way. Your future plan that you really want to do, save it for a later day.

(for those who are confused he knows what im talking about)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal-X Championship   Universal-X Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Universal-X Championship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next