X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)

Go down 
5 posters

Who deserves a Universal-X Title Shot?
Cryl
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap21%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Simply the Best
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap5%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
da_one
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap26%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Morbid Distruction
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap11%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Ultimo Guerrero
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gobeer
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap26%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Cassandra Cain
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap5%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Sleep Tiger
Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_lcap0%Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vince Noir
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty
PostSubject: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/10/2010, 11:19 pm

This poll is to determine who deserves a shot at the XFE Universal-X Championship.

The only rule is that if your name is listed in the poll, you can't vote for yourself. This is to help determine the rankings in each of the divisions.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 3:22 am

If I'm still champ after next season then you need to do an 8 man tournament with all of these as I wouldn't mind facing any of them.

BTW I voted Vince Noir because his character is from the Might Boosch and I could have alot of fun RPing against this guy, lol!!
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 5:48 am

Go ahead and make the tournament 8 man this year. I do think da_one deserves 1st shot though as per stip of his match at PPV. If you win, he can either be in the tournament anyway or a newcomer can enter. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 9:48 am

Thats what I was thinking, give Da_One the title shot (which is right) and set up a tournament the following season with the 8 (replacing Da_One with me if I lose).
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/11/2010, 2:34 pm

the room dusk as the voice is heard
Voice: This could be your chance Cryl
The lights erupt and a red glow shines around the room
Girl: My lovely Giant you must vote
the siluette of Cryl throws a shadow and Cryl speaks
Cryl: I wish da_one good luck and always keep one eye behind you.....
as Cryl comes closer to the the camers the red madness is seen in his eyes
Cryl: For Cryl will be always one step behind you!!!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/14/2010, 3:29 am

They should rename this 'who deserves the next title shot' and leave me out and replace Da_One with someone else for next season.
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 10:43 am

um yeah. i am thinking of when i want to use my title shot.dont pre determine when i am going to use it. and this tournament format is ok with me. but how about the winner of the poll just becomes the third man in the match. make it a triple threat.

that would make for better rp.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 11:45 am

I reckon just leave it as a 1 on 1 at the moment although I like the triple threat idea.

BTW judging by your "dont pre determine when i am going to use it" comment, I'm guessing that you are not intrested in having the match at the PPV and you are doing some money in the bank thing?
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 2:54 pm

yeah something ike that. it all depends on how it works out
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/15/2010, 5:32 pm

Well this poll is just to help judge the rankings in each division. Not when each person will receive a title shot.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty5/17/2010, 3:34 am

Oh got ya sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)   Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Deserves a Title Shot? (Universal-X Championship)
Page 1 of 1