X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

level up forum

Go down 
+31
Gobeer
Cryl
Olli Thorn
Boobinator
bteam1999
Tick
Tonten
Argo
Jon Lum
SaintPatrik
patbooker
"The Natural"
Killswitch Overdrive
Diamond Troy Justice
Morbiddistruction
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
Worthy
slugger
Plin
DieHard
TheSentinel
Jeremy
QuanBeast
DANTE
JPower
Malkyto
Darth Clay
Dark Ryder
TheDominator
Jade
GD Pato
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

level up forum - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/15/2009, 11:05 pm

In that case, I'll be level 15 in 179 hours
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/15/2009, 11:47 pm

and I will be level 15 in 585 hours
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 12:19 am

They said they made the Masters easier to beat. By whom? I can't get Aldy past dark green and I'm going to bypass him in about a week!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 4:07 am

lol...i'm still -6 to my master level 11, long time to run the tables Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 4:16 am

JPower wrote:
They said they made the Masters easier to beat. By whom? I can't get Aldy past dark green and I'm going to bypass him in about a week!
But you ahve to consider that you are level 14 now. Believe me, before they made the masters like this, it would have been a while before you passed level 12 or 13. Now everyone are higher levels. Even I'm level 16 and got a lucky win agaisnt Goku to move there. If they were not made any easier, I highly doubt I would even reach level 15 by the end of 2009, even with that 12 month training consideration.

One of these days, you'll wake up and your level 15 and be like: "MAN, damn Masters are so EASY!" *no pun intended*
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 7:55 am

I only got put to Lvl 14 because of my attribute total and age. The jury's still out on if I could beat Who, and I know I can't beat Aldy, which means I'm never going to beat Goku.

Oh well, I'll just move up in level again after about two months to another Master I can't beat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 11:30 am

oh dang... how come i was stuck in lvl 15 then? (begins to sing) i'm so lonely.... oh so lonely
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 3:10 pm

A lot of us went to 15.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/16/2009, 8:09 pm

JPower wrote:
I only got put to Lvl 14 because of my attribute total and age. The jury's still out on if I could beat Who, and I know I can't beat Aldy, which means I'm never going to beat Goku.

Oh well, I'll just move up in level again after about two months to another Master I can't beat.

Okay, so the jury came back:
Jack Power from out of nowhere grabs Master Level 13 Who's head over his shoulder, starts to pull him down,
and suddenly the world slows to bullet time. The camera pans 360
degrees around Jack Power and Master Level 13 Who seemingly frozen in
midair. Then, just as suddenly, time restarts, and Jack pulls Master
Level 13 Who face-first to the mat executing LEGENDARY The Jack!!
Jack Power tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
JACK POWER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MASTER LEVEL 13 WHO !!!!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:03 pm

Look at this PM I got

Quote :
Your stats are too high for your current level!

Your master automatically promotes you because he said that you are too high to stay in your current level, for that you take:

You gain 20 health points, 5 stamina points, 7.500 fantaeuros and 2 Tournament points
, and every match you fight gives you an extra yellow start!
just like you get when you defeat the master normally!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:06 pm

Okay...very interesting revelations.

Master Level 11 Apachai

Diff: -6
Lvl: 11

Note i'm only 6 stats above him..and I get this message.

Your master automatically promotes you because he said that you are too high to stay in your current level, for that you take:

You gain 20 health points, 5 stamina points, 7.500 fantaeuros and 2 Tournament points, and every match you fight gives you an extra yellow start!
just like you get when you defeat the master normally!

Hmm...it seems that if you are ranked in the top 10 for like a few days this can happen also, so the 12 stat range seems to be ineffective at this point, since this guy I was just fighting with: Ken Masters; has moved to level 13 from level 11 where we were fighting for titles. Seems like a hidden system in place which works for me lol. In which case I need to start crying now since even though the older man is +6 stats to me, i'm ranked 17th lol!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:09 pm

LOL
This system is so screwy.
They need to disclose all the details in this new system.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:10 pm

i got the same message today when i got up and i was like come on i couldnt even get him to blue on a good day. but he was -12 on me so i guess that is y. still think its stupid though.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:14 pm

I sucked in 15, I'm going to suck even more in 16.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:15 pm

DANTE wrote:
LOL

No they don't lol. It will make it easier for people to level sit if they know the full system, i'm still happy lol. I deserved to be moved up even though I was no were near the stat level requirement, I was just too lazy to challenge the master lol, there was maybe like 2 people that could even beat me for the titles at level 11 when I was on it...totally unfair to others lol
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:16 pm

I got the same thing... my stats are too high...

but I haven't got a stat level up since before this whole thing started - I'm still 3 days away. In addition, I'm only 1 stat above the level 14 master.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:19 pm

Faith wrote:
DANTE wrote:
LOL

No they don't lol. It will make it easier for people to level sit if they know the full system, i'm still happy lol. I deserved to be moved up even though I was no were near the stat level requirement, I was just too lazy to challenge the master lol, there was maybe like 2 people that could even beat me for the titles at level 11 when I was on it...totally unfair to others lol
Ture but it is only a matter of time before they figure out how to level sit again.
Oh well, for once I didn't get that message. *knocks on wood*
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:22 pm

But I will point out if you were in no contention for titles (i.e. all the champs like all the time were 180+/-20, or 200+/-0) then you shouldn't move up at all if you are having matches but doing very poorly in them against people your own level if your stats were under the rule of 12 stats.

People like me deserve to get their sorry butts moved up since I was level sitting (not gonna deny it *looks at her 6k saved exp*) but others who don't have the luxury to basically destroy 99% of their level shouldn't, but that's my opinion lol.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:27 pm

Faith wrote:
But I will point out if you were in no contention for titles (i.e. all the champs like all the time were 180+/-20, or 200+/-0) then you shouldn't move up at all if you are having matches but doing very poorly in them against people your own level if your stats were under the rule of 12 stats.

People like me deserve to get their sorry butts moved up since I was level sitting (not gonna deny it *looks at her 6k saved exp*) but others who don't have the luxury to basically destroy 99% of their level shouldn't, but that's my opinion lol.

I totally agree but im just saying that because you are bascially talking about me right there.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:32 pm

LOL
You actually admitting you desever to move up? hmm
Me suspects you have something planned. Suspect

It's good though but what system determines it?
Is it a calculated system and if they see the wrestler dominates they get moved up?
I highly doubt a persona ctually looks into everyone's build and then mvoes them up manually.
I don't think it is in the amount of exp since I have plenty saved up but haven't been moved up. *knocks on wood again*
While I know others who aren't really ready to move up get moved up.

Although it's good to keep everything that is going on in TWG a secret, they can't just throwing stuff at us and assume we'll figure it all out. Like the Gym and now the Master System. I just think they need to let us know what is going on, especially if it is a big change such as this one.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:44 pm

Not sure, from what I know it's determined on stats, and ranking possibly. But from people complaining on chat, it might be tied into total matches vs. level too (speculation by me) since any of the 3 are ways to level sit since if you reset your stats, and put on just enough to win tourny's and titles, and lose to the master, you could be under the 12 stat system, low in rank, but destorying titles runs. But Remmy is talking with Tullo right as I type this to see if he will divulge anymore info.

Heck yes i'ma level sitter with this character lol. I should in all honestly to have very good competition, be at level 13/14 since at 12, there is still like 93% of the level that is 0+/-200 to me.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:45 pm

My other character that I have just moved up two levels the same way.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 5:58 pm

I got that too. And it appears that a couple masters got the message too:

level up forum - Page 8 Bil Master Level 13 Who

level up forum - Page 8 Stella

level up forum - Page 8 Addblack
level up forum - Page 8 Paypal level up forum - Page 8 Tp

Online 166 days 5 hours ago

Diff:

Lvl: 14

level up forum - Page 8 Osservatori level up forum - Page 8 Sfida level up forum - Page 8 Scrivi
level up forum - Page 8 Bil Master Level 14 Aldy

level up forum - Page 8 Stella

level up forum - Page 8 Addblack
level up forum - Page 8 Paypal level up forum - Page 8 Tp

Online 159 days 21 hours ago

Diff:

Lvl: 15
level up forum - Page 8 Osservatori level up forum - Page 8 Sfida level up forum - Page 8 Scrivi
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
level up forum - Page 8 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 6:19 pm

Looks like I'm now level 11 due to my stats. The Level champ was 200/0 to me. He'll probably get bumped too, so I'll never challenge for belts anymore, or so it will seem
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty1/17/2009, 6:56 pm

So in reality they have made it a little easier to lvl sit since you get all the rewards you would usually get if you defeated your master...... how appropriate
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level up forum   level up forum - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

level up forum
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next