X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else forced to level up?

Go down 
+2
QuanBeast
Jade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Anyone else forced to level up? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 5:45 am

LoL, I did, the level 4 master challenged me, and it was insane since there was a ton of people with way higher stats than me, except when I redid my whole character, I started going through people, so I flew up the rankings lol. This saddens me very much since I am only 92 stats and actually started to win to gain xp Sad and level up my trademarks since I totally want to name them!!! The only good thing that happened is that I did a good finisher on him Smile

Jade Bachman runs at Master Level 4 SuperMario locks in a triangle hold yells with the crowd Pi
uses her weight to spin around and yells with the crowd Beta and plows
Master Level 4 SuperMario's face into the ground while the crowd
screams Phi executing HardCore Pi Beta Phi!!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 10:15 am

I think the master challenges the wrestlers with the highest wrestlers score or total skill index in each level. So wrestlers with high stats but a poor build that does not win them many matches (or level belts) can dwell in the level for a long time as their ws keeps going down by loosing matches. This could well be the case for you as your wrestlers score in our roster was very high for a level 4 wrestler.

Annoying when it happens but a good sign that your wrestler is punching above her weight and that your build is effective.

I did the opposite and challenged the master far too early in level 4 because I wanted to unlock the LMS match type. Then had to wallow in level 5 for ages before I could challenge for anything (now have had the LMS belt 4 times).
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 10:55 am

I was forced to level up too but it was no big deal. I've been in level 10 for more than amonth now anyways. Before, from level 7 to level 10, I was practically wisked away within 2 weeks. So the way they're doign it now, is way better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 12:24 pm

Since lvl 4 or 5, all my level ups have been forced. Im really lazzy to challenge the Masters, and I really love to have big palmares. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 1:54 pm

My goal is the win a Singles level and the Tag Level championships at least once for each level. But I have to be considerate when I do level up, because they my tag goes up as well. And I usually try and wait until DarkShadow levels up as well before I think about leveling up again. And he's better than me.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/14/2008, 4:38 pm

Okay all, thanks for the clairfication on how forced level up's work, lol, I wondered why I always got the most challenges since I kept the level 4 sub title and the only people who beat me had +20 stats on me, but looking today they are still level 4.
I also noticed the tag level 3 ever since I moved to level 5; so it's good to know they go hand in hand if you level up singles, tag goes up also. Thanks for the info guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/17/2008, 12:48 am

Wow, I almost gained another level with the level sweeps yesterday again. I've never been so happy to see a finisher by the other person lol! I think I was one hold away from Buu tapping since I had him at unable to continue but then he did a mortal trademark and then a mortal finisher to make sure I would stay down lol. Would it be rude and unlady like if I asked people that are two levels under me but +20 in stats on me how to be a professional level sitter?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/25/2008, 9:52 pm

Dang it, level 7 now, I was trying to get to 100 stats at least first lol, but I made homer scream.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: level7   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/25/2008, 11:31 pm

same here. I was hoping to get my health points over 700 before moving up, but I will have to do it now.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/26/2008, 12:59 am

LoL, yeah, it was kinda crap, all the champs on 6 were +20 on me, now they are +30 on me at 7, lol, and I was ranked only 70ish or so when I got challenged. That makes 2 level jumps on less than 5 days Sad . Yeah and my health isn't the greatest either lol. Curse those level masters and picking on me lol, I don't think I have that good of a build, but for some reason I always start out in the top 250 of each level, until I start to challenge people that are all 200 +/- 0 on me to lower my score, and even then I might beat them sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: level up   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty5/26/2008, 1:10 am

I wish, I start off around 900, hell I was ranked like 200 when I got leveled up. now the best matchups are all level 6, anyone at 7 is +180/-20 at the best for me. This sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else forced to level up?   Anyone else forced to level up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else forced to level up?
Page 1 of 1