X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)   Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty4/14/2012, 1:52 pm

~The X-Tron bursts into life to show static, it then cuts to a video of Finger of Destruction from last week~
Finger of Destruction: "So back to my point I guess. I have been looking over the Young Gunz division and I have seen some potential hiding away in the shadows and I believe giving the chance they could really put up a decent challenge before I destroy them in the ring and if they are lucky I won't end their careers and I have been thinking about the best way to do this and while thinking that over I really couldn't resist thinking about Danny Young and Hawke and whether they really do have what it takes to potentially end the other wrestlers careers just to get a shot at my Young Gunz title and I feel my new idea may just be the kick up the ass they need to get the ball rolling and I know all you fans want to see them go at it and that is why I am the champion I am going to make sure all you fans that love me so much will get to witness some great moments this season."
~The camera cuts out from FoD as the words play over slowly~
Voice: "Danny Young...Hawke...end each others careers.."
~The camera cuts to Hawke~
Hawke: "John Deep, (Hawke pauses to let the name set in), That belt you have would look real nice around my waist!"
~The fans cheer that Hawke has moved up from being a Young Gun but then the camera shows Danny Young and his two personalities from last week~
Danny Young: "This is my true power..."

~The X-Tron goes static before showing someone walking slowly towards the curtain as music can be heard~
Song: "We must unite! We must unite! We must unite!"
~the music stops as the person stops as the curtain as a loud roar can be heard~
Song: "LOOK ME IN THE EYES, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!"
~two people appear on either side of the person and they push through the curtain~
Brandon Routh: "It's Danny Young, AoD and The Mask! Why are they here tonight?"
Reggie Miller: "I'm not sure, but nothing is good when Danny Young is around."
~Danny walks slowly to the ring as the other two stop at the top of the x-tron. They turn around and walk back through the curtain as Danny seems to be wanting to go on his own~
Song: "Can't you see all I need is a breath of fresh air, from the bull**** you've been feeding me!"
~Danny Young stops just short of the ring before producing a mic from thin air. He climbs onto the apron but doesn't enter the ring. He raises his hand in the air and as he lowers it, the music goes to a lower volume. He grins to himself before raising the mic to his lips~
Danny Young: "Finger... Hawke has left us. It's just me now. You may have all of the other Young Gunz as preperation but come Super Force, I will be walking away the final Young Gunz champion. I want to know how you feel about me as a person, knowing I will take what you hold so precious at Super Force. I want you to do what the song says, 'look me in the eyes, swallow your pride, tell me what you think of me'. So come down and tell me!"
~Danny climbs into the ring before turning to the X-Tron, waiting for FoD~

(FoD? or any other young gunz?)
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)   Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty4/15/2012, 1:05 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and I Know it'' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena~
~The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring. Wearing is Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots. With the Young Gunz title around his waist~
Brandon Routh: "Well looks like Danny Young is about to get an answer as FoD is never one to back down from a challenge Matt."
Reggie Miller: "Not sure Danny Young is giving enough thought to calling FoD out sure he is a delusional ass but he is the Young Gunz title holder and he is unpredictable."
Danny Young: "It is good of you too com....."
~Danny Young is cut short in mid section as FoD rips the microphone from Danny Young's hands~
Finger of Destruction: "Hold it right there Mr Young if you feel the need to call me out then at the very least you can shut that mouth of yours and listen to a true star talk and i am only more then happy to answer your concerns about your ability and personality Mr Young."
Reggie Miller: "How does he do it Brandon?."
Brandon Routh: "Do what Reggie?."
Reggie Miller: "Come across as a complete ass every time he speaks."
Brandon Routh: "I just think being an ass comes naturally to him."
~Danny Young attempts to take the microphone back from FoD but fails as FoD brings the microphone back to his mouth~
Finger of Destruction: "Let us start with our good old friend Hawke and how he has just proven to me how unworthy he is to hold not just this glorious title but any title at all, he has show himself to be a coward who is to afraid to do what is required to be a champion and while i am not really shocked i am more then intrigued by you Mr Young and how delusional you must be to think just because Hawke has run Away scared that that somehow gives you a shot at my title? i mean what makes you so great and worthy? there are so many other contenders that i think deserve it more then you Mr Young, just look at the last XFE show and how much American Dragon tried to defeat me and although i crushed him he was a big improvement when i compare your performances in the ring."
~The crowd jeer and boo FoD as he walks around the ring circling Danny Young who stands unfazed in the center of the ring~
Finger of Destruction: "I am however a fair man Mr Young and i do respect you for not running scarred like Hawke did and i think that needs to be rewarded so i have a few ideas that could help you progress enough to at least make a half worthy opponent and although i can see you are eager to talk Mr Young you are just going to have to wait your turn as i am the one with the title around my waist. Now when Hawke made his speech about moving on and wanting a new challenge... i know i know that is code for i give up and can't beat FoD... but he made an interesting proposition to a certain John Deep and while i myself cried with laughter that Hawke thinks he can just ask for a title shot after failing so badly in the Young Gunz division it did give me a wonderful idea for tonights show and it has already been sanctioned so you really have no choice in what i am about to announce Mr Young."
~The crowd fall silent as they wait to hear what FoD has to announce and for the first time Danny Young breaks eye contact with FoD to look around the arena before looking back at FoD with a grin~
Reggie Miller: "Well FoD may be loving every minute of this right now Brandon but the grin on Danny Young's face tells me that he is ready for anything."
Brandon Routh: "To me Danny Young looks like he is just waiting for FoD to finish so he can beat the hell out of him Reggie."
Finger of Destruction: "Tonight you will be teaming up with Hawke in a tag match tonight Mr Young against the mighty John Deep and myself."
~The crowd gasps and for the first time since FoD came out they cheer~
Finger of Destruction: "That is right all you wonderful morons in the crowd tonight you will be seeing two champions show two pretenders just how far away they truly are from being contenders for any title in this federation and Mr Young before you try to talk again because judging by that creepy grin you have going on you think you are getting everything you want but i hate to burst your bubble but i have Some more information for you to digest before i am done talking and that is just simply this is not your ticket to a title challenge at the end of season PPV because you are going to have to prove yourself for the rest of the season for that honor and even though you come out here every week with your creepy delusional speeches in my eyes you are not good enough at this level to give me and the idiotic fans a decent match and it will be your job for the next few weeks to prove me wrong However i have seen idiots and morons do remarkable things Mr Young in the the event that The Sentinel believes you are worthy of such an honor i have another little surprise for you Danny Young the Match for my title at Super Force will be a new special match that i have come up with and while i will not go into the details of what this match involves i am going to give you the name to give you sa little taste of what will be in store for you or whoever the challenger is and the name of the match is 'Ultimate Destruction'.
~The crowd continue to cheer and are clearly excited by tonight's news~
Brandon Routh: "Well Reggie FoD has once again delivered a big announcement and Danny Young looks surprisingly happy right now."
Reggie Miller: "Well Danny looks happy enough but FoD is still making him jump through hoops to get that title match and he probably wants to save his energy for the tag match later tonight instead of getting in to a fight right now."
Brandon Routh: "I can't wait for that tag match Reggie the potential contenders vs the champions and we get to see it live tonight."
Finger of Destruction: "Well Danny that is all i have to say and just to save you time i can already see by that smirk on your face that you are happy with what i have announced so there is no need to thank me and as we are done here i am going so good bye all you idiots and see you later on tonight."
~FoD leaves the ring and walks out of the arena to a chorus of boos and jeers as Danny Young follows out shortly afterwards~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 4/17/2012, 12:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)   Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty4/15/2012, 6:10 am

alright dude
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)   Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty4/17/2012, 12:44 pm

Hope you are happy with that i may off rambled on a bit more then i thought i would hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)   Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me What You Think Of Me... (AGGRESSION)
Page 1 of 1