X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker Empty
PostSubject: Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker   Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker Empty6/26/2008, 5:27 am

Darth Clay, sharkman, and gp pato enter Dante's office.

Dark Ryder stands in the doorway watching the events.

Dante is sitting behind his desk. His right eye is purple and swollen shut. His lower lip has stitches in it to close the broken skin from the attack that he just recently received. He winces in pain as he looks up to see who is entering his office. Standing behind Dante is Diamond troy Justice, ther to protect the Vice-GM.

" Whath do you wanth?" slurs Dante

Darth Clay " We came here to help, sir. Right after you were taken away in the ambulance, I sent these two out to start investigating who it was that attacked you. I hope what they found out can help."

" Plesth show me." Dante

sharkman steps forward and hands an envelope to Dante. " I hope this helps." he says. Dante opens the envelope and pulls out several pictures. He looks at them, shakes his head, looks at them again then throws them onto his desk.

" Howths this supposed to help me?' he demands

Darth Clay " Well, I thought that these pictures might give us some clues as to who attacked you. I sent sharkman out to take them right away, I figured crime scene photos would help."

sharkman and Dante together "Crime scenes?" sharkman " Uh, I thought you said to take some NICE scene photos." Darth Clay looks at the photos and sees scenes of the beach at sunset, a mountain range, and of a beautiful lake. Darth Clay glares at sharkman who steps away from from the desk.

Darth Clay " OK, gp put the tape in please." gp goes to the tv stand and puts a tape into the VCR. He turns on the power and hits play.
"Now, I sent gp to get the security tape, so we may see who the attacker was."

Music starts to play and a man appears on the TV screen and says, " Dont let your family become victims. Get Brinks home security, the best security system in the world."

Darth Clay punches the TV, hitting the power button. " GP, What is THIS?"

gp pato " You said to get a security tape, and they are the best security company in the world, I thought thats what you wanted."

Dante "GET OUT!!!! GET OUTTA MY OFFICETH NOW."

Dark Ryder steps into the hallway, shaking his head at his partners actions.

As the three leave, Dante drops his head onto his desk " Just shoot me now."

In the corner, Diamond is trying not to laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker   Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker Empty6/26/2008, 12:38 pm

Laughing Funny stuff. I'll try my best to put it in the show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker   Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker Empty6/26/2008, 1:39 pm

haha i love it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker   Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Union investigates Dante's attacker
Page 1 of 1