X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28) Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28)   A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28) Empty6/26/2008, 2:10 am

The Music for Jeremy Alsop plays. It is about fifteen seconds before Jeremy makes his way to the ring. He goes around to Erica to get a mic. Erica gets up and moves back. Jeremy asks for a mic instead of snatching it. Erica hands him one then Jeremy makes his way into the ring. Jeremy goes to speak

Jeremy Alsop: You know over the past couple of weeks something has been eating me alive. Then it occured to me what it was. Its the Rebels. Crowd starts booing I was talking to a old friend of mine the other day and he wasn't impressed with what i was becoming. You see, when i agreed to this little rebellion thing i didn't realise the amount of heat i would get. Not just from you fans but my friends and family too. I made a quick dash home after Stable Warfare to see my family and the amount of fan mail that i had recieved was incredible. People from all over New Zealand were right behind me. Infact people from all over the world were having a blast of a time watching my antics never knowing what i was going to do next. That was until i joined the rebels. The fan mail became hate mail. My very own family were disowning me and none of my friends were going to support me anymore. Without my family and friends I'm nothing. So to the Rebels this is it. You guys cant give me what my family and friends can. Unconditional Love and Support. Crowd Cheers

David Hood: He's letting it all out Matt.
Matt Scott: I know. This is good for the XFW.

Jeremy: Now just one thing before i go out back and face what might be coming to me i was a little suprised when watching Stable Wars and seeing that the XFW was going to split into two brands. So i'm hoping i'm gonna end up on the same show as The Sentinel because Sentinel, despite leaving the Rebels i still have a problem with you. And should we end up on the same show i aint gonna relent on my new found quest. And Why? Cause i am "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop and what i say

Jeremy holds the mic in the air
Crowd: GOES!

Jeremy Alsops music starts playing as Erica walks into the ring. Jeremy hands her the mic before leaving the ring and walking to the backstage while high-fiving fans
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28)   A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28) Empty6/26/2008, 12:43 pm

((I heart the new style of role play you do, easy to read w/ colors lol!))
Back to top Go down

A Change of Heart (Promo for 6/28)
Page 1 of 1