X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The change? (XFW 3/8/09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty
PostSubject: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/2/2009, 12:00 pm

~Camera fades backstage to the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room with bleeding face and Travo talking to Y2K~
Travo: "Y2K, what's wrong with you? You're not listening to Metallica before your match. Your not talking trash to Saint Patrik. What is up with you?"
bleeding face: "Dude, you beat him at our last Pay Per View, now you got a Last Man Standing Match against Saint Patrik. Also in four weeks you have a Extreme Fight Championship Match against Malkyto. You should be happy, not staring at the wall for 2 hours."
Y2K: "You wanna know what's wrong you guys? Everything is wrong, sure I'm the number one contender for the Extreme Fight Championship, but I need more than my skills to beat Malkyto, former X-Force Wrestling Heavyweight Champion. I need more than just a few moves and the Y2K drop to win this kind of match. But there is something else on my mind."
Travo: "What dude, is it that Saint Patrik challenging you this week?"
Y2K: "No, it's age. I'm getting to old for this stuff, I can't compete the way I used to ten years ago. I'm actually thinking of retirement. In fact, this will be the last match everyone knows me as "The Master of Disaster" Y2K."
bleeding face: "Are you sure about this Y2K? Your gonna leave XFW?"
Y2K: "No, who said I will leave. Just as of next week, Y2K is dead, and the new face of X-Force Wrestling will be born."
~Camera fades back to David Hood and Matt Scott~
David Hood: "Is Y2K serious? Is this his last match in XFW?"
Matt Scott: "NO! You have to listen more David, this is his last match we'll know him as Y2K. At the end of this match, Y2K is officially dead."
David Hood: "This could end the X-Treme Killing Machines, couldn't it?"
Matt Scott: "I doubt it."

Last edited by Y2K on 4/3/2009, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/3/2009, 11:18 am

Good stuff there, Y2K!
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/3/2009, 12:57 pm

After the match Role Play

If I win:

~Saint Patrik slowly gets up from the dreaded Last Man Standing Match~
David Hood: "I can't believe it, Saint Patrik and Y2K had a very violent match, the fact that they are moving is amazing."
Matt Scott: "Saint Patirk is up, and Y2K notices him! Watch out Patrik!"
~Y2K turns around, and holds out his hand for Saint Patrik~
Matt Scott: "What is this, Y2K, sportsmanship. He really must be dead."
David Hood: "He could also be one of his mind games that could really mess Saint Patrik up."
~Saint Patrik reaches for the hand and they shake on it~
Matt Scott: "I don't see a steel chair or the other X-Treme Killing Machines here, Y2K has changed, there is no way he could have done this in the past."
David Hood: "But he doesn't look so well."
~Y2K let's go of Saint Patrik's hand and has a sudden jolt a pain in his head. He starts running in the ring, as if he was struck by barbed wire~
David Hood: "Y2K doesn't look good, we need help down here."
Matt Scott: "This man has a major problem."
~Y2K then looks up with his eye's pitch black, with no fear, and only anger. He grabs a baseball bat from under the ring~
David Hood: "Oh god, Patrik better get out of there!"
Matt Scott: "I knew that he would snap eventually."
~Y2K goes back into the ring, and swings the baseball bat towards Patrik, then stops. Travo and bleeding face run down to the ring and help him back in the locker room. Saint Patrik is in the middle of the ring, looking very confused~
Matt Scott: "Y2K has snapped, we'll keep you posted X-Force Wrestling Fans, as this develops more."
David Hood: "He said it himself, Y2K is dead, he is just a maniac now."
If Saint Patrik Wins:

David Hood: "Saint Patrik won, what an upset to Y2K."

Matt Scott: "But Y2K is getting up, Saint Patrik better watch his back."

~Y2K gets up, but with a different look. His eye's are as black as night. His teeth grinding in his mouth.~

David Hood: "This doesn't look good."

Matt Scott: "He just got out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. Patrik has no idea."

~Y2K slides back into the ring and gets the steel chair ready to swing.~

David Hood: "Patrik is turning around!"

~Y2K smashes the chair across his face, knocking Saint PAtrik onto the ground. Y2K takes another swing, and starts swinging the chair at Patrik leaving him defenseless~

Matt Scott: "Someone's gotta stop this, Y2K is just destroying Saint Patrik."

David Hood: "Travo and bleeding face are coming down the ramp, let's see what happens."

~Travo and bleeding face grabs Y2K's chair and throw it away. They then try to hold him back, stopping the madness.~

Matt Scott: "We may need an ambulance down here, Saint Patrik is a bloody mess."

David Hood: "Someone get some help down here."

~Emergency personnel come down to the ring and put Saint Patrik in a stretcher, trying to bandage his wounds while taking him to an ambulance~

David Hood: "Y2K really is dead, he couldn't have done such a thing. As of now, there is no Y2K in X-Force Wrestling."

Matt Scott: "We'll keep you updated on what's going on with Y2K and Saint Patrik's condition throughout the week."

Last edited by Y2K on 4/3/2009, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/3/2009, 2:42 pm

Well Reggie isn't on my show if you can get that straight.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/3/2009, 6:49 pm

K I'll get that fixed now. I don't know why I put Reggie down
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty4/5/2009, 3:20 pm

Excellent stuff, plus it really helps my RP for the XFA show on the 18th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change? (XFW 3/8/09)   The change? (XFW 3/8/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

The change? (XFW 3/8/09)
Page 1 of 1