X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pieces Are In Place... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Pieces Are In Place... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The Pieces Are In Place... (XFW)   The Pieces Are In Place... (XFW) Empty1/20/2012, 2:03 pm

~The arena lights go out as a strange song begins~
Song: "There was a house, in a field, on the side of a cliff and the waves crashing below were just said to be a myth, so they ignored the warning from the ships in the docks now the house in the field is the wreckage on the rocks."
~The song quickly changes into a quiet tone as 'Hello Tyrannosaurus, Meet Tyrannicide' by Enter Shikari begins, a purple triangle pointing downwards appears as the fans seem to be in shock~
David Hood: "Who is it?"
Song: "Hello Tyrannosaurus, Meet Tyrannicide, you haven't read you history have you? Just regurgitated lies. And everything taught to you, no man is too tall, you can grow but remember empires always fall..!"
~A loud siren covered by guitars blares over the arena as a man in a black hoodie and skinny jeans walks out, his head facing downwards~
Song: "Nature is the only dictator, that I respect and obey.."
~The man lifts his head slightly, his head covered by the hood. He lifts the hood up as the chorus kicks in again and sprints towards the ring, collecting a mic on his way in~
Danny Young: "Hello, hello, hello.. have you missed me?"
~The fans pop and Danny smiles as the lights return to normal~
Danny Young: "These past few weeks have been hectic for me, so to those who have patiently waited for me to break my silence, thank you all!"
~The fans cheer loudly as Danny bows to each side of the crowd~
Danny Young: "I haven't been talking due to a problem in my family life so thanks for waiting. I have made a few decisions since I was gone and have decided to right all of the wrongs that are made in this company. I look at this company and all I can see is corruption, cheating and lies. These people that I see like FoD disrespecting me, a fellow human is disgraceful. I have a code I live by, respect your fellow men, or be destroyed."
~Danny's eyes flare a red color and darkness falls again~
Matt Scott: "He breaks his silence and leaves just as quickly!"
David Hood: "I wonder what he means by respect your fellow men or be destroyed?"
~The lights come back on and Danny is gone, a glowing purple triangle hanging over the ring~
Back to top Go down

The Pieces Are In Place... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1