X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same Place, Different Year!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Same Place, Different Year! Empty
PostSubject: Same Place, Different Year!   Same Place, Different Year! Empty4/24/2011, 9:09 pm

~The camera shows Argo sitting in his locker room backstage. He has his wrestling gear on and a special edition Argo The Super Unstoppable Force shirt. Argo is clearly either praying or meditating deeply. As soon as he stops and his eyes open he stands up and the door to his locker room opens up and Jill Wagner walks in and right up to Argo mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "We are just moments away from the XFE World Heavyweight Title Match as you challenge Gobeer. Can we get your last moment thoughts going into this title match?"
~Argo nods and the serious look on his face turns into a small grin~
Argo: "You know Jill, for the 2nd straight year I am here at Super Force looking to become the World Heavyweight Champion. It almost feels like Deja Vu."
~Argo's head tilts to the side and he is seemingly recalling last years Super Force~
Argo: "I came into tonight thinking that experience and the battles I have been in over the last year that tonight would be no different and that I would be calm going into the match unlike last year were honestly I was a nervous wreck."
~Argo looks back at the camera now~
Argo: "But I stand here tonight about to compete for the most prestigious title in this business on the biggest stage of them all and I can tell you the butterflies are going nuts in my guy right now."
~Argo then gets a bigger smile on his face~
Argo: "Tonight though we have a few major differences and still some giant similarities."
~Argo gets a serious look on his face~
Argo: "The differences are this year most people are expecting me to win unlike last year. The other big difference is over the last year I have learned how to control those butterflies and get them all to fly in a way that helps me."
~Argo once again gets a grin on his face~
Argo: "The similarities are that tonight I will be leaving as the XFE World Heavyweight Champion and after that everyone will once again see, know and experience the fact that Argo is Unstoppable!!!"
~Argo smiles and pats Jill on the back and walks out of the locker room~
Jill Wagner: "Well we will see as we are just moments away from the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Match, now back to Matt Scott and David Hood at ringside."
Back to top Go down

Same Place, Different Year!
Page 1 of 1