X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S in a tag team affair again.... Wait, what? No? (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S in a tag team affair again.... Wait, what? No? (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S in a tag team affair again.... Wait, what? No? (Aggression)   D.A.S in a tag team affair again.... Wait, what? No? (Aggression) Empty1/17/2012, 6:49 am

~The camera cuts backstage to the D.A.S locker room, where Jay and Pitbull are talking. Suddenly they notice the camera and turn to face it.~
Jay Thorn: "So apparently, somebody liked what they saw last week on XFW, because FINALLY Jay Thorn has been elevated to contend for the Aggression Title."
~Jay smiles and slaps high fives with Pitbull.~
Jay Thorn: "Not only that, but tonight as a special treat as the newest member of the division, me and my brother get that greased up, whacked up, slime ball Justin Alsop and the man I'd like to shove my boot so far down his throat he'd have shoelaces instead of intestines, Jake Adams, in a tag match. Now I...."
~Pitbull suddenly interupts Jay's rant, much to Jay's suprise.~
Pitbull: "Wait, man. I'm not in this match."
Jay Thorn: "Wait, what? So who the hell am I teaming up with this time???"
Pitbull: "Legion."
Jay Thorn: "Legion?!? What happened to the D.A.S, man?"
~Pitbull shrugs, not knowing what's going on.~
Jay Thorn: "Awwwwwww, hell, boy. Ain't nothing going our way these days, man."
Pitbull: "I know, man. But this time.... I'm coming out with you guys."
~Jay seems pissed off about not teaming with Pitbull as he paces around a bit before facing the camera again.~
Jay Thorn: "Legion. I don't like you. You're just another Holier-than-thou, fake-a** son of b****. But tonight, I can't help it and I'm guessing neither can you. Now, I've watched the show. Me and you may not be even in the same library, but I know that if there's one man you don't like more than me, it's Justin Alsop. So I'll tell you what, tonight I've got your back and I'm going to hope you have mine."
~Jay's composure becomes more serious as he continues.~
Jay Thorn: "Justin, I don't think we've ever ran into each other before. Honestly looking at our anti-establishment track records, you'd think we'd have something in common. But the thing is, I'm a in-your-face type that likes to say out loud what I think when I think it. I go out openly against the rules and do what I want. You on the other hand are like a lawyer. Your slimy, sleazy, annoying, arrogant.... You do things through contractual loopholes and behind peoples backs. Your an annoying, aggravating snake and if I get the chance, I'll chop your head off tonight."
~Jay's look becomes darker as he keeps staring a hole into the camera.~
Jay Thorn: "And then there's you, Jake.... You claim to be the smartest man in XFE and to be perfectly honest, you may be right. But we're not going to be out there playing chess or Scrable or Trivial Pursuit. We're going to be wrestling. And we all know I don't like you. I respect your abilities in that ring but your character is so far beyond redeeming qualities in my eyes that when we step inside Hell in a Cell in a little more than a week, I will do whatever it takes to insure you don't walk out.... And whether it's tonight or at Chaos N' Mayhem, your smarts won't help you when I kick your head in."
~The camera cuts back to ringside.~
Back to top Go down

D.A.S in a tag team affair again.... Wait, what? No? (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1