X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chaotic tag affair... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A Chaotic tag affair... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: A Chaotic tag affair... (XFW)   A Chaotic tag affair... (XFW) Empty1/9/2012, 6:14 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay and Pitbull standing in a hallway with Pitbull in his street clothes, with the Universal-X Championship over his shoulder as Jay has his wrestling gear on~
Pitbull: "You sure about this, Jay? It's hostile territory and it's not like you can trust anyone in that ring tonight."
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, I think I got this one covered. Besides, you don't need to get yourself into this situation. I mean, we still have that World Tag Team Title match signed with Playboy and Cryl. Not to mention you having a Fatal Four-way Elimination Match signed for Chaos 'N' Mayhem, which you need to be in top form for."
~Pitbull seems a tad disappointed as Jay seems stern in his decision to fly solo tonight. Suddenly Marnette Patterson shows up, mic in hand~
Marnette Patterson: "Jay, Pitbull. Got a moment?"
~The brothers look at each other and then at Marnette~
Jay Thorn: "Sure, go ahead."
Marnette: "First off, tonight was the first night of the tournament to determine the contenders for the Universal-X Championship. We've seen some intense competition for those spots at Chaos 'N' Mayhem, but the Pitbull hasn't been booked to compete this week. How are you preparing for the title match?"
~Pitbull looks at the Universal-X Championship on his shoulder as he fixes it's position, before looking back at Marnette~
Pitbull: "I'm preparing as best I have the ability. It's true that I'm not booked for a match this week, and I'm sure I'll get some people talking trash about it. Just like when Playboy keeps telling me and Jay to come out and do something about the Tag Title situation. Because some of these musclebound meat heads don't seem to quite understand the concept that we don't make the matches."
~Pitbull looks at Jay and then back at Marnette~
Pitbull: "We signed Paul's little contract. We agreed to put this, one of the most coveted titles in this business, on the line. We agreed to face them whenever, wherever. And until management decides on the when and the where, there isn't much we can do about it. Unless Paul wants me and Jay to come out during one of his matches and cause some terrible physical calamity?"
~Jay smiles a slick smile as he steps up~
Jay Thorn: "But rest assured, Paul. Once management decides the time and place are right, the D.A.S will end your joke of a title reign. We may even end your joke of a comeback and your joke of a worn out gimmick by kicking your ugly-a** head off your illegal-substance-enhanced shoulders. But just like tonight, we don't decide who we wrestle."
~Jay looks down and then at Marnette with a dead serious face~
Jay Thorn: "Because tonight, in front of a sold out house in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I face the hometown hero in a tag team match. Jake Adams and the new psycho on the block, Pauk-O. And to make things worse, I'm not teaming with my brother. I'm not teaming with someone I can trust has my back but instead, my team mate is the Instrument of Chaos. The Instigator of Chaos. The TRUE Lord of Mayhem..."
~Jay looks at the camera with a smile~
Jay Thorn: "...Jack Power."
~The crowd can be heard cheering all the way to the back, which causes Jay to smile~
Jay Thorn: "That's right. Jack Power and Jay Thorn going up against the *air quotes* Show Raider Jake Adams and Pauk-O. Four guys, who you absolutely shouldn't turn your back on. What's gonna happen? Let me tell you."
~Jay looks at Pitbull, mouthing "Don't worry", and then back at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Chaos. Mayhem. Pain, agony, hurt, anarchy and destruction. Congratulations Courtney, you've managed to cram four of the most volatile and unpredictable elements in the XFE into one match. The winners will be the fans. The losers....security, management and anyone who would try to maintain any semblance of order."
~Jay walks off the camera as the fans go wild, only to quickly come back on again~
Jay Thorn: "Oh, and Toronto....Tonight I'm making your hometown hero my (Censored)."
~Jay walks off again as a chorus of boos fill the entire arena~
Back to top Go down

A Chaotic tag affair... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1