X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12   Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty12/2/2011, 7:55 am

~Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Sparks are showering the music of ZZ tops sharped dressed man is heard over the arena the crowd stand to there feet and start cheering to see Mr_Fabulous making his way down to the ring~
Brandon Routh: "...well folks it looks like we have a new commentator with us...its Mr_Fabulous...well pull up a chair Mr_Fabulous."
Mr_Fabulous: "...thanks Brandon."
Reggie Miller: "...Mr_Fabulous so what brings you here?...aren't you up next in a tag team match with what seems to be your new tag team partner Molten Master?...and by the way your last match you really showed John Deep and Vince Noir you guys are fast becoming tag team partners to watch out for."
Mr_Fabulous: "....Hi Reggie thanks...yes I told John we would take him and Vince down but guys I didn't come out here to gloat over that match I come out here for one reason and one reason only...and its to say something to D.A.S...*Mr_Fabulous looks down the camera*...Pitbull and Jay I hope you are both watching this match tonight because...after the last time we tangoed and you thought you would take me out with that underhanded king hit from behind we are coming after you and when I mean we I mean me...and what ever tag team partner I'm with I can assure you that you both are going down...you see things are going to change around here."
~Mr_Fabulous moves the chair back and leaves...the crowd are heard cheering as he leaves~
Brandon Routh: "...wow ok folks you heard it...that sound like a challenge to D.A.S...what do you think about Fabs chances on taking down D.A.S Reggie?"
Reggie Miller: "....well D.A.S are a hard tag team to beat and they can use some underhanded moves in there arsenal but Mr_Fabulous is one tough cookie...and when the last time D.A.S had a tag team match with Mr_Fabulous they nearly lost and as I said before Mr_Fabulous was robbed from that match...something tells me I don't think Fab will ever let it go until he gets a rematch with D.A.S...and personally I think he can do it but it really depends on the night and who his tag team partner is...but if anyone has got the drive to take D.A.S on its him...but he better not get to far ahead of himself...hes up next against another hard match tonight with Ale Salkind and Morbid Distruction lets see how this match turns out but if he and Molten win...then D.A.S better watch themselves."

Last edited by Mr_Fabulous on 12/2/2011, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12   Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty12/2/2011, 9:05 am

Umm dude... D.A.S aren't tag team champs...
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12   Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty12/2/2011, 9:20 am

No, not yeat.... Would love to be... Driven to be.... But the only title currently in our little team is Pitbull's Unified Universal-X Title
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12   Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty12/2/2011, 3:08 pm

whoops sorry i always thought they were lol.....ok ive edited it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12   Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Fabulous talks to Reggie and Brandon... b4 the match for RP 3/12
Page 1 of 1