X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) Empty
PostSubject: Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)   Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) Empty11/20/2011, 9:21 am

~The Camera opens up on Ben Becker walking down the hall towards the Locker rooms backstage~
~After a moment he stops at a door that has the name, "The Natural" Jesse Blue, on it. He knocks on the door~
Jesse: INSERT LINE
Ben: "Hi Jesse, it's Ben. Can I come in?"
Ben: "Please Jesse, I want to talk about last week."
~Ben opens to door to "The Natural"'s Locker room and sees Jesse sitting in a chair getting ready for his match~
Ben: "Jesse I fill horrible about distracting you last week and costing you your match. I was just so excited after I got my job that, I wanted to come out to the ring and cheer you on."
Ben: "I understand. That's why I talked to Courtney and if you beat Covenant in your match tonight, you'll get a title shot at the PPV against Sentinel."

Over to you Jesse
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)   Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) Empty11/23/2011, 6:27 am

~The Camera opens up on Ben Becker walking down the hall towards the Locker rooms backstage~
~After a moment he stops at a door that has the name, "The Natural" Jesse Blue, on it. He knocks on the door~
Jesse (singing): "Who can it be knocking at my door??"
Ben: "Hi Jesse, it's Ben. Can I come in?"
Jesse: "I tried to help you. You screwed me. Go away."
Ben: "Please Jesse, I want to talk about last week."
Jesse: "This better be good."
~Ben opens to door to "The Natural"s Locker room and sees Jesse sitting in a chair getting ready for his match~
Jesse: "What were you doing out there?? What were you thinking??"
Ben: "Jesse I feel horrible about distracting you last week and costing you your match. I was just so excited after I got my job that, I wanted to come out to the ring and cheer you on."
Jesse: "I had everything under control. If I had beaten him, I would have been able to demand a title shot. That's my dream you screwed up."
Ben: "I understand. That's why I talked to Courtney and if you beat Covenant in your match tonight, you'll get a title shot at the PPV against Sentinel."
Jesse: "I feel bad for Covenant..."
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)   Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) Empty11/24/2011, 12:43 am

Thanks. I appreciate it. I was feeling bad, because I'm wanting to RP more like the guys do. Hope this helps.

Wait... Why do I have the feeling this is a set up???

Ooh... If it is...

In the broadcasting business, it's nothing to throw someone under the bus for your gain. Or screw someone over, so you can get preferential treatment. It's never called kissing ass. It's called "Nature of the Business".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)   Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making up for your mistakes... XFW (11/23)
Page 1 of 1