X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty
PostSubject: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty10/28/2008, 4:31 am

AS YOU MAY HAVE GATHERED I DON'T HAVE THE TIME LIKE I USED TO SO IF YOU CAN THEN PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN.

1) download the freeware program from http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net

2) Go to create new set and under MAGIC look for the FPM MAGIC TOKEN (this is not a real Magic the gathering card so no one will know that it is based on that).

3) Type X-Force Wrestling at the top, upload your image in the middle and your wrestlers name at the bottom.

OPTIONAL

4) On some cards (those done by me) you will see a weird japanese symbol as the set symbol, if you want this for your cards send me a PM with your email and I will email it too.

5) Once you havethe Japanese symbol, go on your card and on the top click on SET INFORMATION then in that section look for the symbol part and click on EDIT SYMBOL then load in the Japanese symbol.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty10/28/2008, 5:03 am

i want to jap symbol gppato@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty10/28/2008, 5:30 am

I've sent it.

BTW can anyone make this thread sticky or add it to the announcements or something like that for the others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty5/8/2009, 8:19 am

hey worthy,

I have downloaded the program but i cant find that type of card you are reffering to.

Please Help ( I am a complete NOOB to this i know)

Hydramon
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty5/8/2009, 3:35 pm

Well, I'll make your official card for the fed but the type you want is under Magic the Gathering and it's called FPM Token. You'll probably have to scroll all the way over to see it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)   Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making your own XFW trading cards (step by step guide)
Page 1 of 1