X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotherly Love XFE 11-23-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Brotherly Love XFE 11-23-11 Empty
PostSubject: Brotherly Love XFE 11-23-11   Brotherly Love XFE 11-23-11 Empty11/19/2011, 5:09 pm

-David Crowley is sitting in the back watching the show as it unfolds. His eyes are fixed on the monitor. As Vincent Crowley comes out of the showers looking like he's ready for a match, and does a double take as he notices his older brother sitting in a folding chair.-

-

Vincent: "What in the hell are you doing in here?"

-

-David looks up at his younger brother, and laughs.-

-

David: "Something about not enough locker space, so tonight it looks like we're bunking like old times. But Eddy and Deac aren't here to save you if you get out of line."

-

Vincent: "Those two never saved me. They just kept me from twisting your head off."

-

-David stands so that he is eye to eye with Vincent, but he's not looking for a fight.-

-

David: "Don't you have bigger issues than me? I mean your first match back a loss? What kind of Crowley are you? First you just let that old sand bag Clay clobber you with a chair, and then you let his son take you to submission school?"

-

-Vincent physically tenses up, but then laughs in his brother's face.-

-

Vincent: "You know Davey... Mistakes are made everyone wants to be the perfection you see before you. Everyone wants be stained by greatness. I am greatness and you? You are just some poor excuse. Oh, I have to ask forgiveness... Boo hoo (censored) hoo."

-

David: "Yeah I commited the cardinal sin of professional wrestling. I went outside of the lines, and trust me Jesse didn't pull any of those punches when he sent me down the ladder."

-

-Vincent moves to the screen watching what is going on in the ring. David just stands there paying no mind to Vincent's indifference.-

-

Vincent: "I'll be honest with you Davey. I was almost proud to call you my brother when you went outside the lines. You could be a monster in the ring and out side of it, but you're too gooey on the inside. You're weak and according to Dad you're the inbodiment of all things he hates."

-

David: "I came to terms with that a long time ago Vincent. You know when you decide to man up you'll have to deal with Clay and Rage again."

-

-David moves to to leave the room, but Vincent is quicker and smashes the chair David had been sitting in before into the back of David's head. David crumbles to the floor, and Vincent blasts him several more times before discarding the chair.-

-

Vincent: "Davey don't worry about Clay and Rage they'll get way they deserve. Just like you just did."

-

-Vincent saunters from the room as non-chalant as ever.-
Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love XFE 11-23-11
Page 1 of 1