X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother Love?? RP for PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Brother Love?? RP for PPV Empty
PostSubject: Brother Love?? RP for PPV   Brother Love?? RP for PPV Empty7/20/2009, 9:50 am

~Jeremy Alsop and Ryino are walking back towards the locker room to see if "The Natural" Jesse Blue is all right after his match against Saint Patrik~
Ryino: "Are you sure you should be here tonight? I mean, the doctor did say you should take a couple of weeks off."
Jeremy: "After tonight, I will take a couple of weeks off. It's called a season break. And most times it gets extended a little."
Ryino: "What if it's just one week......."
~Ryino and Jeremy are stopped suddenly by Fatalstrife and Joan F. Sisky can be seen behind them as Justin Alsop makes his way out of a locker room. He motions to "The Main Event" to leave. As they leave Jeremy motions to Ryino to leave as well. A few moments pass with awkward silence until Justin breaks the ice~
Justin: "So you really think you will stop BANE?"
Jeremy: "Yeah. Then all of this nonsense will stop."
Justin: "To be honest with you, I agree. BANE is nothing but a shadow of the real threat."
Jeremy: "And let me guess. The real threat is "The Main Event"?"
Justin: "No it isn't. The real threat is The Sentinel. If, and when I say if I mean he has no chance but if, The Sentinel wins that House of Blood match tonight and regains The Dominator's company, then the Alsop's are out of a job. And you know he won't hesitate to fire me, as well as you."
Jeremy: "Believe it or not, The Sentinel is a smart man. I give him credit for making me the man that I am today. And remember that he didn't have to keep you on after the whole "Felipe Gonzalez" affair. He could have fired you right there on the spot. But he didn't because he knew you, whether you be Felipe or Justin, was going to be a star. You are a Alsop. I am a Alsop. We may not get along and we may never will but I'm positive that when either one of us is out there fighting in front of the thousands and thousands fans, both of us, unless it's against each other, is cheering the other one on."
~There is a faint cheer heard from the crowd~
Justin: "You're right. I do cheer for you. Unless it's against me. And I'll be cheering for you again tonight. But let's make one thing clear. I will never team up with you, fight side by side with you, and never come to your aid when you need it."
Jeremy: "And how is that any different from before?"
~Justin gets his trademark smirk on his face as Jeremy smiles~
Jeremy: "Good Luck in your match tonight."
~Jeremy turns to walk away but is grabbed on the arm by Justin. For a moment it looks like the brothers are going to fight right there but instead Justin extends his hand to his brother. Jeremy doesn't hesitate to return the hand and the two shake hands. They release and Jeremy nods before walking away leaving Justin on his own. The camera zooms onto Justin's face who now has a frown on his face and starts to say something~
Justin: "I hope Darth Clay destroys you brother."
~The camera zooms out to reveal "The Main Event" standing behind Justin~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Brother Love?? RP for PPV   Brother Love?? RP for PPV Empty7/20/2009, 11:27 am

I was expecting a white-haired big-jowled guy preaching gospel, but this works too.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Brother Love?? RP for PPV   Brother Love?? RP for PPV Empty7/20/2009, 1:22 pm

IIIIIIIIIIII

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEE

YYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother Love?? RP for PPV   Brother Love?? RP for PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother Love?? RP for PPV
Page 1 of 1