X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty10/21/2011, 2:38 pm

~As the crowd in the arena cheer and scream in excitement over the last couple of matches they have just witnessed and prepare themselves for the next upcoming match they are shocked into silence as they see Finger of Destruction enter the stage~
~Finger of Destruction heads towards the ring and is flanked by two men either side of him as he enters the ring~
~Taking the microphone from the ring announcer he starts to talk to the intrigued crowd~
Finger of Destruction: "Ladies and Gentlemen I am here today to say thank you to all the fans that have wished me a speedy recovery after the events from last season when I was brutally attacked by the that coward in the black mask."
FoD: "Now I am new to this federation and to the professional stage and that inexperience has made me a target for this coward who hides behind that mask acting the tough guy."
~The crowd reacts by shouting out "The black masked man SUCKS!!! and the majority seem to be excited about Finger of Destruction coming out here to talk about the previous events~
Finger of Destruction: "I am also here to not only talk about what happened last season but also what happened a few days ago when the Black Masked man interfered in my match and cost me the win."
FoD: "I then lost it and set out to teach that coward a lesson but walked straight into his pre planned trap as he set me up to get arrested, now he may of thought that by doing this then dropping all charges I would change my mind."
FoD: "That this act would make me want to join him and surrender any chance of being my own person but I can tell you now I will not join him I will rise above it and come back from any of his mind games stronger."
~The crowd is cheering and they are really getting behind this new star and his confidence and resolve seems to be the key to this reaction~
Finger of Destruction: "I am here tonight to ask this coward to come out here and talk man to man and accept my challenge of a match to end this pointless saga, I have however learned that this guy can not be trusted to be honest so I have taken steps to keep things in order."
FoD: "So with me I have two very good security guards to keep things in order, I want this coward to come out here and talk to me I want him to come out here and accept my challenge to end this unprovoked and unwanted feud he seems to have his heart set on."
FoD: "One match of his choosing to determine who is better and who is weak, no more of these sneak attacks or threats just a good fight and match."
~The crowd start going crazy they appear to want this to happen and are chanting Finger of Destruction over and over again~
Finger of Destruction: "So come on out her..."
~Before Finger of Destruction can finish the arena goes pitch black as the lights and music are cut off, only the gasps of the crowd can be heard followed by two very loud thuds~
~As the lights return the crowd once again gasps and screams as the two men previously standing either side of Finger of Destruction are now laying knocked out on the ring mat~
~Everyone including Finger of Destruction are looking confused and trying to work out what just happened and where did the person or persons responsible are~
Finger of Destruction: "I hope everyone can see what a coward this guy is he has not got the guts to face me man on man so he resorts to these tactics, so one last time I am calling you out to face me and accept a match or are you really that much of a cowa...."
~The lights cut out again and Finger of Destruction can be heard screaming "Come on then bring it" before a loud bang can be heard the crowd are screaming turn on the lights~
~A cruel laughter can be heard as the lights return to show Finger of Destruction laying in his own blood with his head split open~
~The Black Mask is standing over him with a wicked grin, he then picks up the microphone dropped by Finger of Destruction and begins to talk~
The Black Mask: "Good evening all you wonderful pathetic crowd, you cheer for this talentless waste of a contract who has spent more time asleep in his career then he has done wrestling."
The Black Mask: "Yet you boo me, it is time you bunch of idiots learned what real talent and entertainment is really about."
~The crowd loudly boo the Black Masked man and chant "Finger of Destruction rules" over and over followed by "You Suck!!"~
The Black Mask: "You people make me sick, so you know what Finger of Destruction you have your match but you won't know what type until you enter the arena."
The Black Mask: "As you seem to be to pathetic to stay awake I will leave you a nice note and I am sure these ignorant fans of yours will inform you of what happened, so see you later loser!"
~As The Black Mask leaves the arena Finger of Destruction is slowly getting up and still looks confused and stunned about what just happened~
~Before he can speak he collapses back onto the mat of the arena as doctors rush to his side and treat him and safely remove Finger of Destruction from the arena~
~While this is happening a sick laughter can be heard playing over the arena sounding much like The Black Mask~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 11/6/2011, 11:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty10/22/2011, 2:30 am

You got a masked man attacking you, I got a mystery man in racing gear attacking me, so we should have a tag match on one of these shows (your face and i'm heel though, so it'll probabbly be you and mystery racer vs me and the black mask guy).
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty10/22/2011, 6:22 am

so worthy teams with the movement? this alignment is already taking shape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty10/22/2011, 6:29 am

Could work, but would my level give a good match against yours?

I wouldm't be against the idea if you think it will work
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty10/22/2011, 9:34 am

Not too sure, your best asking Sent, although for the mystery racer guy we'll have to use someone else at the moment (probabbly a non-rper) and edit the name on the match report, so if whoever Sent uses is the same level as me then it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty11/3/2011, 4:55 pm

I am now happy this is ready for the 1st aggression show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)   Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling out The Black Mask... (11/12/20011 Aggression)
Page 1 of 1