X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAG TEAMS (post it here)

Go down 
+9
QuanBeast
GD Pato
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
Darth Clay
Worthy
Malkyto
TheSentinel
DANTE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/7/2008, 11:37 pm

officer garcia wrote:
Garcia and gustave1er

Do you have a name?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/7/2008, 11:38 pm

^^^ Yeah, they are calling themselves GUSTAVS KINGDOM. I didn't see it at first either but they put the name on the subject line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/7/2008, 11:39 pm

lol! I usually dont look that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tag Team Titles!   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/8/2008, 6:58 pm

At this moment Fatal Strike is making the declairation that they will be the first ever tag team champions in X-Force Wrestling there is no need for any matches you may as well just give us the belts now nobody else is even in our league.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/10/2008, 3:55 am

With the spilt of SGC, gp pato and Dark Ryder are going to team up as Demonic Riders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/13/2008, 12:40 pm

as you all know my partner Ryino and i are Fatal Strike but you may not know that there is a third in our team and he is the one and only Diamond Troy Justice together we are the stable named WOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ^_^   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/14/2008, 6:30 am

hmmmm... i have a tag partner in mind just like shawn michaels when he face the Mcman

Shawn Michaels and God lol!

GodSblooD and God study hmmmmm ill check the rules book first if thats possible bounce
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/21/2008, 2:18 am

Demonic riders are going in between face and heel
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/23/2008, 4:46 pm

New Latino Order Stable
Ultimo Guerrero, Malkyto, El Gran Chico, JibOrton.
Heel
(well, 2 heels and 2 faces, but as those gringos locos still booes us, we will keep as heels)

Roleplaying and gimnick: Coming soon.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty5/28/2008, 4:44 am

To announce that The Slugger and Quan are now officially:

"The War Lords"

a face tag team ready to take on any challanges. Esspecially teams supposed to be bed/evil/corrupt or above the law.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty6/25/2008, 11:10 am

darthclay wrote:
Darth Clay and Sharkman stand behind a podium.

Sharkman "My master and I want to send out a clear message to all, Dark Forces has arrived and we are here to dominate both the tag team and the Aggression division. Together we shall bring pain and destruction to all who dare to stand before us. You shall eventuallty all bow down to our greatness and pray for us to stop inflicting pain to your tortured souls. Some of you may even begin to like the pain and beg to join us, to learn the pleasure of pain. To you my master will offer his teachings and mercy."

Darth Clay "JD Allgod. I am impressed by the fact that you did not submit to my torture. I give you one chance now to join us. If not, I will have to teach you another long hard lesson. And next time I promise you, you will tap out and beg for mercy."

(Trying to get a couple to join and make another stable to use for events)
yes join the force.the master control space and i control the ocean floor and in between 2 the world whats every in the middle we take for are pleasure .sharkman.so take my advices and join are stable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty6/30/2008, 2:15 am

ok guys... i think i need one tag partner, or maybe a stable... im neutral and actually i dont have roleplay, so tag team or stable for fun Cool

if someone need a partner in X-Force agression, im here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/15/2008, 1:24 pm

think this forum needs to be updated, mostly because there are no more rebels and such, and the win/loss section is outdated too lol, just trying to keep everything updated, sry for causing trouble
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/15/2008, 2:02 pm

I will be honest with you, I don't think I can update the win loss section. I just don't have the time lately.

I am thinking of starting a new one for each show (like a new beginning) since it is smaller, it will be easier to update and keep up with it.

As for the tag teams/stables, it is still useful and helpful. Sometimes I get confused on who used to belong to who so I look back and see to make sure I don't put former tag mates against each other. It is just a way to make it more realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/15/2008, 2:24 pm

thats fair enough. as general manager you are busy and yeah thats not a bad idea. And never though of it that way but then i don't have to know who everyone belonged to so i guess you have it all planned out lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/15/2008, 4:23 pm

Yup, seems like another thing if someone would like to take over for it by keeping it all updated and such. I figured with the seperate shows that both The Sentinel and Dante would start to have their hands full so it's up to the rest of us to kinda pitch in on our ideas and make them happen.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/15/2008, 5:45 pm

DANTE wrote:
I will be honest with you, I don't think I can update the win loss section. I just don't have the time lately.

I am thinking of starting a new one for each show (like a new beginning) since it is smaller, it will be easier to update and keep up with it.

As for the tag teams/stables, it is still useful and helpful. Sometimes I get confused on who used to belong to who so I look back and see to make sure I don't put former tag mates against each other. It is just a way to make it more realistic.

I can make a win loss table, since I do the match summaries for XFW, and maybe d01 who does XF:A summaries

Last edited by AussieDevil on 7/16/2008, 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/16/2008, 3:30 am

AussieDevil wrote:
DANTE wrote:

I can make a win loss table, since I do the match summaries for XFW, and maybe d01 who does XF:A summaries

Here's the XFW Win-Loss Records:
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/match-summaries-f10/win-loss-record-for-xfw-t564.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty7/16/2008, 10:20 pm

looking for tag partner to serve with mr. reno hiimself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty8/12/2008, 4:11 pm

Tag Team Name:
Gods Of Destruction

Type:
Heel

Members:
Godsblood
Agnobilis Ares

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty8/22/2008, 1:46 pm

i yet searching for a tag team in the fed, so we can become champs. if aynone want tag in fed, im here. pm me in game or in forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty8/22/2008, 3:01 pm

well, i talk with pit viper and i think we are a new tag team for shows

the name of tag i dont know yet because hes not online, but a good name is Dragon Vipers.

Tag Team > Dragon Vipers
master_neto
pit viper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty8/22/2008, 3:26 pm

i agree i like the name we are the Dragon Vipers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty8/23/2008, 12:30 am

well since ryino got kicked and is not around and i know he would not care if we tagged up and became known as Fatal Strike II and we are Face
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty9/5/2008, 9:57 am

Tag Team: Violent Madness (Materazzi and Plin) HEEL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAG TEAMS (post it here)   TAG TEAMS (post it here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TAG TEAMS (post it here)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next