X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tag teams idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 2:41 am

Alright. From what I can confirm... there are some tag teams going after the titles... and not alot of ideas of who's doing what and since the show is inching closer I feel it needs to be straightened out.

Alright the way I figure it, maybe sukk's plan can continue... but without me and morbid... but instead put plin and materazzi into the mix. So do exactly what you were planning on doing sukk but with plin and the tag team champions.

Why did I say leave me and Morbid out of the equation? Well hopefully morbid feels the same but a season can give the chance for us to maybe brew a way to form out tag team instead of having a one night rp that explains how we came to be. So hopefully morbid will agree with this and so this will give all the tag teams an idead to role with and so there will be less confusion. To clear things up I will put it into jot form:

-Sukkeltje plan continues as planned but with Plin and Materazzi and the tag team champions. Everyone confirm this so everyone can make sure.

-Morbid, if its all the same to you, we could have some fun doing rp's together of how we slowly turn ally's. I think it could be fun, and if possible maybe go for the the titles next season.

Alright now I just need everyone to confirm it
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 2:54 am

Well, i don't know Sukk plans. But i can say what i have on mind for my tag this season.

I need an enemy for the 1st match of the season. Probably it has to be a tag where the wrestlers/a wrestler are/is Heel of the violent type.

In this, it fits better the Sukkeltje - Godsblood tag, since Dark and Morbid are another type of Heels, specially Dark that can be called a Dark Heel.

At the first match i will introduce a bit of storyline, that will continue along the season with the Black Crusade, it doesn't matter that we have attacks against Dom, The Sentinel, or the tag Godsblood&Sukkeltje.

The 1st contender match, will have a surprise and the ending of that storyline, that i will introduce at the first match.

Afther that 1st contender match, i can't say what will happen if we win or we lose.

The only problem in this, is that NLO by our part will be alone a whole season, and i think that can be great a Dark Pursuer behind NLO some shows (i will try to hit eventually NLO also some shows, but won't be a feud).
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 1:40 pm

The original Sukk idea:
Quote :
Hey man,
i was thinking on what to do with the tag title fued this season, i believe this are the tag teams that want the titles:
- NLO, Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero (champions)
- Dark Distruction (i believe that is what they are called:P) Morbid and Dark Ryder
- Godsblood and Sukkeltje (we don't have a name yet)
if there are more tag teams going for it that you know about please say it then we need to change plans
So my idea was to end with a 3 way tag ladder match on the PPV, i know that would be a lot of editing, but i dont mind doing that and if it works it would be really cool.
this is what i got in mind:
-NLO is in the ring celebrating that they are tag champs, Godsblood and I come out saying that the title belongs to us, I am trying to sneak up on Malkyto with a chair but out of nothing Dark Ryder and Morbid show up attacking me and Godsblood and throwing us out of the ring, me and Godsblood are walking up the ramp and Malkyto and Ultimo want to thank them but Ryder and Morbid attack them to and again the clear the ring, then Sentinel comes out announcing a #1 contenders match between Dark Distruction and Godsblood & Sukkeltje for later on the night, GB and me win by cheating
- next week is NLO vs me and GB, during the match Ryder and Morbid come to the ring, Malkyto gets distracted and again GB and I take advantage of the situation (with a roll up or so) and again ryder and morbid attack GB and me but we try to escape trough the crowd or something like that
- next week NLO demand a rematch but then all the lights go out and fog surrounds the ring and dark ryder and morbid come out and say that they deserve a title shot too,there comes another #1 contenders match, this time between Dark Distruction and NLO and GB and I are guest commentators (then i can do something with david hood again, because i had a fight with him at Naturel Selection) but GB and I interfere in the match, what stops the match, and then Sentinel comes out and he announces a three way tag ladder match at the PPV

this was just a example for what we can do, ofcourse we can also do that ryder and morbid become champ or that NLO stays champ, this was just an example, please say what you think about it so we can change plans.
BTW i send this to Malkyto, Dark Ryder, Morbid Distruction, Ultimo Guerrero and Godsblood.
Back to top Go down

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 1:43 pm

yep i already send it to plin
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 1:53 pm

Better i post here my answer?

Or sent PM to everibody?
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 1:59 pm

every-body!!! every-body!!! every-body!!!
disco discodiscodiscodisco
Back to top Go down

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty11/28/2008, 2:04 pm

every-body need somebody!!!
disco
but i think it is better to do it by: gossip PM so we keep it a suprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tag teams idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: tag teams idea   tag teams idea Empty

Back to top Go down