X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty
PostSubject: Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)   Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty8/4/2011, 6:18 am

To be placed after the match, that follows Worthy's rant, please.

Brandon Routh: "Before we get onto the next match, I’ve just been informed that we have some extra footage, shot only moments ago."
Reggie Miller: "I hope it's another rant by our Worthy GM, as I'm starting to like him."
Brandon Routh: "Had a feeling you'll like his new attitude as you have a thing for scum bags."
Reggie Miller: "Hey this is pro wrestling not Sesame Street as friendship shouldn't exist in that ring."
Brandon Routh: "Well you should know Muppet, but you got one thing right, it does feature Worthy, but not in that way."
Reggie Miller: "Who cares, just show the clip already."
~The scene switches to the Arena’s concourse, where Worthy is walking nonchalantly amongst the fans, who are buying merchandise~
Fan: “Hey, Mr. Worthy, I think you’d better start running.”
Worthy: “Are you threatening the Worthy one?”
Fan: “No, but you should look behind you, only you’re too big headed for that.”
Worthy: “How dare you speak to the Worthy one in that tone of voice as your nothing more than an Aussie parasite.”
~Worthy pushes the fan into a stack of T-Shirts laying on the merchants table and for some reason, looks behind him and the with an audible “what the...”, he sets off towards the doors at speed~
~A couple of seconds later, a highly enraged Krusher Kayls runs past the camera with a Barbed-Wire covered steel chair raised above her head~
Kayls: “Worthy, get back here you poor excuse for a human being.”
~Worthy runs through a conveniently open door and dives into an even more conveniently placed Limousine with the back door open waiting outside. He dives in head first and manages to grab the inside door handle with his foot, shutting the door~
Worthy (from limo): "So long pixie bimbo."
~Worthy laughs and stops suddenly when a second or two later a loud crash can be heard, as Kayls’ chair impacts with the roof, followed by a whole stream of obscenities the likes of which, would make Gordon Ramsay blush~
Driver: “I take it, you’d like me to drive off, as that young lady appears to be in a bad mood with you.”
Worthy: “No *beep* Sherlock, just drive already.”
Driver: "I thought you would get out and deal with her...after all you are the Worthy one?”
Worthy: “Don't get smart with me Parker as I'll deal with that butch elf on my terms...now drive already as she is trying to use the chair to open the door from the outside.”
Driver: “Right you are sir...Anywhere in particular?”
~The roof rattles several times more with the continuing impact from the chair~
Worthy: “Anywhere, just floor it already.”
~The Limo speeds off away from the Arena, as a final gesture, Kayls flings the chair at the Limo and manages to hook it onto the tail fin. She storms back into the arena, with people scattering left and right to get out of her way~
~The scene cuts back to the commentators~
Brandon Routh: "Holy moly, in all my life, I’ve never seen Kayls so enraged."
Reggie Miller : “What an ungrateful cow, after all that Worthy has done for her, that's how she repays him?”
Brandon Routh: “Oh I think she'll repay him alright as I don't think this is over yet , and I dare you to say that her face, while I wait here.”
Reggie Miller: “I value my life and I’m not that stupid. Woe betide anyone who does though.”

Last edited by Kayls on 8/4/2011, 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)   Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty8/4/2011, 6:25 am

I like it alot, but just a few things need editting: Reggie likes Worthy now (he's a heel commentator) and i'll edit mmy lines as stuff like 'little man' would be worthless parasite (fans=parasites, wrestlers=puny mortals)
Back to top Go down
Kayls

Kayls

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)   Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty8/4/2011, 6:32 am

Worthy wrote:
I like it alot, but just a few things need editting: Reggie likes Worthy now (he's a heel commentator) and i'll edit mmy lines as stuff like 'little man' would be worthless parasite (fans=parasites, wrestlers=puny mortals)

Fine, make any changes that you feel necessary.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)   Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty8/4/2011, 6:55 am

Editted bits off it, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)   Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run, Worthy, Run... (Last Agression of the season)
Page 1 of 1