X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Force of Darkness... [XFW.6.8.2011]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Force of Darkness... [XFW.6.8.2011] Empty
PostSubject: Force of Darkness... [XFW.6.8.2011]   Force of Darkness... [XFW.6.8.2011] Empty6/7/2011, 2:16 pm

Show: XFW, June 08 2011
Time: Right after "Forgotten" by the Young Gunz Contenders

~The camera shows Goliathus watching the television broadcasting the on-going argument of the Young Gunz contenders inside a dark room with weird, classical style of lanterns around. Blue flame emits from within each lantern, illuminating the entire room with its mediocre amount of light~
Voice: "So, what do you think of the event?"
~It's a double voice, a mixture of a old man and a lady, indeed the voice of a demon~
Goliathus: "Not something that concerns me too much. With the power I acquired from Cryl, I can easily crush those clowns like insects. It really is a waste of time to go out when I can see they do their clown play in the middle of the ring."
~Goliathus doesn't look toward the direction of the voice and the camera doesn't capture the source of the voice either~
Voice: "What about your mission of terminating the bad seeds of XFW then? I thought you are here for the clients?"
Goliathus: "My clients don't like Danny Young, his partner and Savvy too. That's definitely a lot of worthy target for the clients. Also, this belt is pretty bothersome actually since I cannot really go after my targets all the time with this thing on my waist."
Voice: "Hmm...what about dropping it?"
Goliathus: "Not a wise decision. The people out there definitely don't want to see the belt falls in the hand of the like of Danny Young. I guess I am a protector now, huh?"
~The voice lets out a chuckle, devilish at its finest~
Voice: "And what exactly, gives you the confidence that you can do well in everything? You got a lot on your plate here, fellow brethren."
Goliathus: "I am far from myself three weeks ago. The newly acquired power..."
~Goliathus lowers his head to look at himself. He lifts his left hand up and a blue flame pops out above his opened left palm all of a sudden~
Goliathus: "...completes me."
Voice: "Heh? I am not impressed."
Goliathus: "Oh, you will be pretty soon as I decided to add a little twist into my match with Danny Young in Guilty Conscience."
Voice: "That doesn't impress me either. What sort of twist are we talking?"
Goliathus: "You will know pretty soon as we are getting closer and closer to the death of Danny Young."
~Goliathus throws the blue flame out of his hand and it hits the camera, causing the screen to go static and has to be terminated to not let out anymore of those annoying noises~
David Hood: "I am eager to know what he is up to."
Matt Scott: "Well, he is really annoying the hell out of me for not sharing what's on his mind every time. Also, he's just a coward that doesn't have the balls to show up to face the bunch of challengers."
David Hood: "Anyway, let's move on to the next match..."
Back to top Go down

Force of Darkness... [XFW.6.8.2011]
Page 1 of 1