X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting in the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Plotting in the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Plotting in the darkness   Plotting in the darkness Empty12/13/2008, 9:58 am

~In a dark place, inside the Ford Center in Oklahoma City, there are two figures~
Materazzi: "Hey Arisa, I was looking for you."
~Arisa wearing a whole black costume, hides the agenda where she was taking some notes~
Arisa: "Ah, Materazzi, *she seems a bit nervous* I was preparing a deal for tonights show."
Materazzi: "I was thinking, that to celebrate our victory against F-Squared tonight, we *Materazzi thinks a bit what to say, and hardly continues talking*, only the two of us, can go to the pub of a friend here in Oklahoma. He prepares some good's Mojitos."
Arisa: "Mmmm, Materazzi....I'm really sorry, but I've already have plans tonight with Plin. He's really busy this week and needs a bit of help."
Materazzi: "Busy?"
Arisa: "Yeah, you know. A tag can't go on, only fighting at the shows, also there is your training, the recruiting of new followers for the Black Crusade, and the most important thing."
~A blink of light appears, and behind Materazzi appears Plin, in a black costume with some red~
Plin: "Vengeance."
Arisa & Materazzi: *Both of them, bow to the newcomer* "Welcome, master."
Plin: "It seems that you are doing pretty good Materazzi, I remember when I took you as my disciple. A powerful buddy, mindless without objectives. And now watch yourself, you have earned a bit of enlightenment to invite our dear companion on a date."
Materazzi: "Yes, I think that I'm improving. *Materazzi is hardly trying to hold Plin's angry sight* Trying to get fun out of the show isn't so bad, and I'm trying to save all my fury for our works, as you have taught me."
Plin: "But remember, don't lose the path. You are a disciple of the four gods, your live is bounded to them. Destruction, Chaos, Darkness and Vengeance, the four of them, they'll be with you the rest of your life."
Materazzi: *Materazzi bows* "Yes, master."
~Plin switches to Arisa~
Plin: "Arisa, what is on tonight's agenda?"
Arisa: "Both of you have a match against F-Squared, Master."
Plin: "It has to be a Number One contender match, we have to beat them to face NLO, right?"
Arisa: "No, it is a friendly match. It seems that the Number One contender match, are on stand-by until the end of the LoM Tourney."
Plin: "Well, not all can be good news, switching to another issue, how is our new test subject?. The little fly that tries to fight against our faith?"
Arisa: "He will be fighting against Jack Power, The Sentinel's favorite, and the odds are clearly, against him."
~Plin's face change turning from serious, to a sadistic smile~
Materazzi: "It seems that you have something in mind for tonight, I have to save some energy for it, Master?"
~Plin makes a confident look to Arisa, and turns to Materazzi~
Plin: *Changing to a friendly voi* "No, dear friend. The time will come, and you will know your role."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Plotting in the darkness   Plotting in the darkness Empty12/13/2008, 2:23 pm

Nice promo and even I am wondering what are you going to do and also to who?

Also with you being a member of the blackhearts too I think Sentinel should put this promo on the show before mine so we have more suspects as too who assaulted me backstage (is it you? is it Sentinel? is it that new WWE guy who stole my gimmick and keeps doing promos about the darkness?)
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Plotting in the darkness   Plotting in the darkness Empty12/14/2008, 8:19 am

For me, it's also ok, that the RP is before Worthy's one, our tag match, and before Dominator's match.

I save some surprises for Wednesday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting in the darkness   Plotting in the darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting in the darkness
Page 1 of 1