X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amount of exp and matches per day

Go down 
+3
Jade
DANTE
TheDominator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Amount of exp and matches per day Empty
PostSubject: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 8:31 am

How many matches and exp do you guys get per day (counting when you have gotten challeneged and when you have challenged)

Id like to compare with my average since I havnt done that much matches if you have been on my profile.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 11:04 am

It is hard to keep track. I get about 5-8 exp per match and I guess I can average from about 70-90 matches a day, maybe more. That would give me a total of about 350-700 of exp a day? it will most likely be in the lower end of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 1:28 pm

Lol! lol!

70-90 matches? You don't sleep? I do maybe 40 matches every day (250-300 exp).
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 1:51 pm

sisky wrote:
Lol! lol!

70-90 matches? You don't sleep? I do maybe 40 matches every day (250-300 exp).

Well that includes the invitationals and the rematches I have to give them, the tag team challenges (when I win the belt already give me about 10-20 matches already, not lately though since I move dup to level 10), friendly matches, title challenges when I'm the champ and i think that is it. It adds up. Again that is an estimate.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 3:38 pm

I'm the same as Dante, depending if I win the title or not it will go through the roof, but in 12 hours I had 47 challenges (mix of tag-team & singles). The matches I really only do are my 5 invitationals, and I try to get around to giving re-matches unless people don't want them, but I don't guarantee but looking at my +250ish positive votes I say I return at a pretty good rate. Plus looking on paper with low stats and decent fans have to look appealing lol. And as I type this I have gotten 2 challenges lol. I average 4-6 xp depending on who challenges me. And I've just hit the over 3100ish match mark since some people will challenge me up to 4-5 times since they think it was a fluke that I won (hence why my wrestler's score keeps climbing) and then I have to go and intentionally find people to lose to to lower it lol!
Back to top Go down
kangjagal

kangjagal

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 4:00 pm

mmm never count, i always use all of the invitational, get about 4-5exp/match
one fall match i get 3-5exp/match
lms match i get 4-6 exp/match
tag team i get 5-8 exp/match
stable i get 4-6 exp/match (but not anymore since my stable off) Crying or Very sad

i think about 300-400exp/day, more if i won the title tongue
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 4:05 pm

^^^ You get a lot of exp for a tag match. I rarely get past 5 exp. when it comes to tag matches, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 4:35 pm

I'm the same Dante, lol, I notice that it's usually speeds & balanced's that get more xp but then I face them one on one and I get 5-6xp and they get like 2-3. But remember, I know entrances don't count in tag-team matches, and I'm not sure if the damage increaser is still in tag-team matches but I know for sure it is in stable matches. Plus they don't count the extra holds as additional moves in tag-team matches so a speed with a string of 8 moves each time will earn more.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 4:44 pm

^^^ I didn't know Entrances doesn't count, that's even of a bummer since he gets 5-8 without entrances. Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

Damage increaser doesn't count in tag matches? Like overall, everyone's damage increaser is zero? I guess it makes sense to make the match last longer.

Thanks for the info Jade.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 4:57 pm

Well not exactly, it used to be that tag-team matches where run through the same system as stable matches. I don't know if you've seen them, but you hit way harder moves in stable matches (since it's 4 on 4) to give it appropriate time, otherwise it would take too much space on the server. I've hit a regular HardCore Vertabreaker before in a stable match which is impossible unless your Vertabreaker is at some insane level which mine is not lol. I've also hit 3 straight legendary moves, A Jade-a-breaker, A Victoria's Secret Angelic Driver, and my Party Like A RockStar finisher that only hits Legendary after I've drained someone completely of their stamina and Damage Resistance, and I hit those while the person was on light Green. I've hit a Devestating Reverse Figure 4 start to two agonizing holds (which is again impossible for my build right now), but I just talked to The Silencer and he says that Stable matches still have the bonus damage while Tag-team matches lost the bonus damage and no entrances since he makes sense since the entrances you get are for your single matches not anything else, otherwise there would be way too much xp flying around and it would turn into HWG where the one with the most DR wins lol
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 5:21 pm

I see. Thanks for the explanation. I think I get it. scratch I've rarely watched a stable match since it is too long and doesn't really interest me and only joined my group for the heck of being in a stable.

Laughing It's funny you mentioned Silencer because we never got along. We always butted heads in the forum that's why i stopped going there once unless I really need some advice. Oh well, he probably doesn't remember me anymore especially since the old forum got rehashed. i just thought it was funny to reminisce. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kangjagal

kangjagal

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 6:54 pm

oow.. i never thought about it jade, i just think that because in tag or stable, there's tag/touch to recover and back in the ring again, and some tag moves like double choke slam, backbreaker &flying legdrop, clothesline, etc. usually in stable i can hit 3-4 hardcore-legendary finisher, my record was 6, but that rarely happens Embarassed , i guess more finisher = more star(exp)

and another thing, 2x11 bonus exp from vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 7:10 pm

LoL, I didn't think we would get along either, maybe I just grew on him lol. But he did teach me a lot of the game once we got past the abrupt way he speaks to people lol. Yup, to get max. xp possible I believe you need to hit, 3 finishers, 3 trademarks, taunts, and a variety of moves. I only notice that the couple of times I have gotten 8 xp my matches went insanely long (usually speciality matches i quit, casket, ambulance) in that I landed all 3 of my finishers, all 3 of my trademarks, kicked out of 2 of their finishers and 3 of their trademarks, taunted alot, and used just about every move I think I have (including going outside the ring) lol.
Remember the star rating shows how good your match was, nobody wants to see A Legend vs. a Jobber match; a match where one person finishes on black and the other is beaten to oblivion (one of the your entrance last's longer than your match types lol).
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: ....   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/18/2008, 10:55 pm

i guess on average 25-30 matches a day and 4 or 5 stars a match
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/19/2008, 3:07 am

I dont know about exp but I think I get 20-30 matches a day recently hard to get the time to do it with my school work but.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/19/2008, 3:29 am

I mainly get 6-9 exp these days although I am still working on my entrance.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty6/19/2008, 6:06 am

i do about 10-15 matches a day and i get about 5-7 exp per match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amount of exp and matches per day   Amount of exp and matches per day Empty

Back to top Go down

Amount of exp and matches per day
Page 1 of 1