X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matches and stuff outside the fed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty
PostSubject: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty8/9/2009, 1:44 pm

Hoi... Are there any regulations about matches outside the fed? e.g. I got contacted for a tag team but ... outside the fed a tag team? does not make much sense right?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty8/9/2009, 2:09 pm

You don't have to tag with someone inside the fed or have to be in the same stable as someone in the fed. Outside the fed, you do what you want.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty8/9/2009, 3:03 pm

ok... but that would mean no tag-team matches during the shows within the fed, right?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty8/9/2009, 3:24 pm

Well if your tag partner outside the fed is not in the fed, then you wouldn't be able to have a Tag Match in the fed with them, but that doesn't mean you can't be scheduled in Tag Matches on one of the shows.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty8/9/2009, 3:59 pm

Whatever you do outside the fed has no impact on what management can do with you here.

For example - Dark Ryder is my partner in the game, but JD Allgood is my partner in the fed. Yes, both are in the fed, but it wouldn't matter if Dark was in the fed or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches and stuff outside the fed   Matches and stuff outside the fed Empty

Back to top Go down

Matches and stuff outside the fed
Page 1 of 1