X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy comments on his return match...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy comments on his return match... Empty
PostSubject: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty5/29/2011, 11:28 am

~The lights in the arena go dark. The crowd erupts as Splinter by Sevendust starts to play over the PA system and the video begins on the x-tron. Flashbulbs flash as Playboy steps through the curtain and stops on the stage~
Brandon: "What an incredible return for Playboy last week."
Reggie: "For sure, David. Playboy completely destroyed Bo$$"
~A valet joins Playboy on stage and both proceed down to the ring. Playboy jumps up onto the ring apron as the valet climbs up the steps. He grabs her hand and holds the ropes open for her to step through, then he follows her into the ring. Playboy poses on all 4 corners as the valet gets handed a microphone by a ringside hand. After posing, Playboy steps to the center of the ring and is handed the microphone by the valet. Playboy tries to speak but is cut off by the applause of the crowd. He basks in the applause for a few seconds then brings the microphone back to his mouth~
Playboy: "Well..."
~Playboy chuckles a bit as he paces around the ring~
Playboy: "...it seems that I have a little apologizing to do. First...I have to apologize to Bo$$. You see...I was a little excited for my return to XFE last week and...kinda beat him up a little bit."
~The crowd applauds and laughs~
Reggie: "And the award for 'Understatement of the year' goes to..."
Playboy: "But I gotta say...I did take a shot!!! Lets watch the reply, shall we? Roll the footage."
~The x-tron shows a reply from last week~
BO$$ open his arms
and hits Paul "Playboy" Andrews on the face with the palms of the hands performing a light
Mongolian Chop!!
~Playboy chuckles a bit a looks at the crowd opposite the x-tron, pointing back to the x-tron~
Playboy: "Now tell me something...does that not look like the most retarded wrestling move ever? Lets watch this again, shall we?"
~The crowd laughs and the reply is shown again~
BO$$ open his arms
and hits Paul "Playboy" Andrews on the face with the palms of the hands performing a light
Mongolian Chop!!
~Playboy puts his forehand down on the top rope as he laughs a bit. He then puts the microphone back to his mouth and returns to pacing around the ring~
Playboy: "Doesn't that remind you of that kid on the elementary school bus wearing the helmet because he doesn't have all his marbles trying to clap his hands?"
~The crowd laughs as Playboy opens his arms wide and tries to clap his hands, but misses... twice~
Playboy: "But, if it makes you feel better, Bo$$...that Mongolian Chop hurt."
~Playboy and the crowd laugh as Playboy rubs his face as if it was sore. Playboy pauses a few seconds before continuing. He turns to the valet and whispers in her ear while holding he microphone to his mouth~
Playboy: "I heard in the back that Quan is thinking of suing him for gimmick infringement."
~Both Playboy and the valet chuckle~
Playboy: "That being said...I can understand not too many people wanting to take a shot at taking Playboy down. If there is anyone in the back that would like to step up...here...is your chance."
~Playboy lowers the microphone and stands in the center of the ring looking at the stage, waiting~
OVER TO ANYONE....
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty5/29/2011, 2:39 pm

~Kangjagal walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand~
Kangjagal: "I've been chasing after the brass ring for years now. I should be the Number One Contender right now. And what better way to get to the front of the line then to beat the longest reigning World Champion of all time."
~Waits for Playboy's response~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty5/29/2011, 8:37 pm

~Playboy chuckles~
Playboy: "Not exactly sure what you're smoking, but The Playboy has absolutely nothing brass. Everything...is pure gold. But I'll take that to mean that you'd like to be next in line to face The Playboy. Is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty5/29/2011, 10:46 pm

Kangjagal: "Yeah, that's correct. Tonight I take down the playboy, and soon, I'll be the XFE Aggression Champion!"
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty5/30/2011, 7:51 am

~Playboy stares at Kangjagal in disbelief for a few seconds, then a smirk emerges~
Playboy: "Well...if you're sure that's what you want, then consider it done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy comments on his return match...   Playboy comments on his return match... Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy comments on his return match...
Page 1 of 1