X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy comments on the match 03/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy comments on the match 03/10 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy comments on the match 03/10   Playboy comments on the match 03/10 Empty3/8/2010, 9:52 am

~The camera shows Playboy and Jill Wagner in the interview area. The crowd erupts in cheers~
Jill Wagner: "Playboy...tonight, Argo will be your partner and you will face Malkyto and Quan. Can we have your thoughts on this match?"
Playboy: "Jill, baby...this match is going to bring the house down. There are no such things as easy matches here in XFE, but when this one is said and done...The Playboy and Argo will be standing in that ring with our arms raised."
~The fans cheer once again, then quiet down as Jill begins to speak~
Jill Wagner: "How impressed have you been with Argo? After all...he’s left the decision on a title shot in your hands."
Playboy: "Well...the kid is doing alright. But, let’s face it. There is only one Playboy. Argo is going to be one of the best in the world at some point... setting this up too early can be destructive to his career. Kid or not...when he steps in the ring one on one with The Playboy, he had better be at the very top of the game. A great man once said..."To be the man...you have to beat the man." While he is doing very well...I just don’t think his time is yet. It will come at some point, he just needs a little work on some of the finer points."
~The fans boo a little~
Jill Wagner: "So, you’re saying that his title shot will not be happening next week?"
Playboy: "Unfortunately, no. I bring everything I have each and every time I step into that ring. He’s not ready for that yet. He still has some work to do."
Jill Wagner: "He seems to think he’s ready."
Playboy: "Jill, honey...nobody ever wants to think that they’re NOT ready. The only time anyone realizes that they’re not ready is when it’s too late. He needs to be prepared and able to fight to the death to get the XFE World Heavyweight Championship because I’m prepared to fight to the death to keep it, regardless of who is in there with me. It does him no favors to come and try to get it too early."
Jill Wagner: "Well...thank you for your time, Playboy."
Playboy: "Oh, I’ve always got time for you, baby."
~Playboy walks out of the interview area and some boos emit from the arena~
Jill Wagner: "Well, fans...looks like Argo is going to have to wait a bit before Playboy will let him have a chance at the championship. But this is sure to be one of the best matches we have ever seen whenever this does happen. Let’s go back to ringside..."
~The scene fades back to the arena~
Back to top Go down

Playboy comments on the match 03/10
Page 1 of 1