X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MCMG vs a Black Viper... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

MCMG vs a Black Viper... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: MCMG vs a Black Viper... (XFA)   MCMG vs a Black Viper... (XFA) Empty3/31/2011, 9:19 am

~Jay is seen walking in the backstage area in his wrestling gear, heading for the stage. As he prepares for his entrance, Jaime Ray Newman walks up to him, mic in hand~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Jay, in just a few moments, you'll have your first singles match since being drafted apart from your brother, the Pitbull. How are you feeling?"
~Jay puts his ring jackets hood on and looks at Jaime~
Jay Thorn: "How am I feeling? For the first time since Super Force II, I'm going into that ring with the intent to further my career alone. For the first time in almost a year, I'm going out as a singles competitor. But somebody better tell BlackViper just who in the hell he's facing tonight. Because I have something to prove tonight. Because tonight we see if I still can go at it as a singles competitor."
Jaime Ray Newman: "But Jay, tonight BlackViper is making his debut. Surely he'll be coming in strong to make a good first impression."
~Jay smiles a cocky smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Then he should have picked his opponent better. Because tonight I have a lot of aggression to take out because I was split from Pitbull. But you know what they say. It's not that bad that I'm pissed off...for me."
~Jay walks off as a barrage of machine gun fire blasts through the arena, followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold~
Back to top Go down

MCMG vs a Black Viper... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1