X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem

Go down 
+2
Argo
TheSentinel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/21/2011, 6:32 pm

It's that time again where we get to nominate those who we believe have done well in the respective categories.
Just remember you can not nominate yourself for any of the awards..... Even though it is tempting.

The Bronze Ring Award
The best match that had you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what would happen as you scrolled down, who would win, and what would they do next.

Nominees:

The Silver Typewriter Award
The Segment that you felt was the best for the season. The promos should get you hooked, and feeling emotions eg. anger or sympathy.

Nominees:

The Golden Angel Award
The wrestler who best demonstrates "face" like qualities through their promos and feuds

Nominees:

The Platinum Devil Award
The person who demonstrates the best "Heel" like qualities through their promo's and feuds.

Nominees:
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/21/2011, 11:40 pm

Bronze Ring: Tag Title Match at Chaos N Mayhem

Silver Typewriter: Gobeer's Celebration after winning the belt (it made him look like a total ass and I loved it. I thought we had a bunch of great RP's too from a bunch of people but I liked this the best because it was classic cocky heel celebration stuff.)

Golden Angel: Slugger (Only other real choices are myself and Jesse and I think Slugger was more Face this season)

Platinum Devil: I think Gobeer and STB should be nominated but I am going to go with Jake Adams. I think he did a great job in his RP's building himself as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/21/2011, 11:46 pm

Bronze Ring Award: Four-way Ladder Match for the Young Gunz Championship
It was one of those matches that was really a pick'em since I had no clue who would win

Silver Typewriter
: Jake Adams
One of the best debut seasons I've seen so far, that really established himself with Cryl.

Golden Angel: Slugger
He was the good guy that always seemed to still get the short end of the stick.

Platinum Devil
: STB
He's just such an ass that you just have to love hating his weasily black guts out.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/22/2011, 12:31 am

Bronze Ring: Cryl vs Jake at Choas & Mayhem!!!!
Was a great match really back and fouth and i thought many times near the end it was done but it kept going, the write up was brillient and orignal.

Silver Typewriter: Goalithus (symothny roleplay)
Great debut season for this guy, really enjoyed his work this season funny and a bit scary which was a great mix.. roleplayes a little to long for me but still great!! keep up the good work dude

Golden Angel: Argo
Well what can i say his a great face. and he took on destiny single handed this season gotta give him a nomination

Platinum Devil:
Gobeer
This guy is one cocky SOB loved your work again this season and gotta say this if you where on XFA you and me would have a problem haha.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/22/2011, 3:58 am

Bronze Ring: Cryl vs Jake at Choas & Mayhem!!!!
Great back and forth match and great PPV debut for Jake.

Silver Typewriter: Goalithus (symothny roleplay)
Another great debut and a scary rp that I though was brilliant.

Golden Angel: Argo
Technically the only full on face this season as other faces have been fueding with other faces which technically splits the fans and when some rps attacking other faces do seem heel like.

Platinum Devil:
STB
He is getting more heelish each season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/22/2011, 5:38 am

See Jay but i won it ;]

Bronze Ring Award: I goes for Tag Title Match at PPV Chaos N Mayhem

Silver Typewriter: Goliathus
really great RP and really long ;] It well be a pleasure to feud with you Very Happy

He was great face this season.

Platinum Devil: STB
Just love to hate him ;]
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty3/23/2011, 2:06 am

Bronze Ring: High-Wire Heaven featuring Morbid Distruction & Diamond Troy Justice vs D.A.S., Chaos'N'Mayhem
Very impressive match, good flow and in-ring psychology here. Cyrl vs Adams is very impressive as well but could be better if their name isn't all black throughout the match.

Silver Typewriter: Gobeer's Celebration
Well-thought with no one boring moment or part.

Argo and Slugger are great face in this season but Slugger comes up as The Face to me.

Plantinum Devil: Jake Adams
I personally like his work this season, awesome heel in the making.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem   XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Award Nominations: Season 24 - Chaos 'N' Mayhem
Page 1 of 1