X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Devil Speaks...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

The Devil Speaks... Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Speaks...   The Devil Speaks... Empty3/4/2011, 5:38 pm

~A dark orchestra music starts to play around the arena. This is the second time this music has been played inside XFE and the first time In Laver Arena. Goliathus makes him entrance into the ring, plain and simple. He doesn't really do anything on his way to the ring and the only thing that serves as his background or "entrance style" is merely the darker atmosphere that is created by dimmed light~
Brandon Routh: "Next match is another bout of the Young Gunz Tournament, featuring Preach vs Goliathus. Who do you think will win this one, partner?"
Reggie Miller: "I am going for Preach myself. He has the experience and skill to top Goliathus."
Brandon Routh: "I have to disagree with you here. I personally think that Goliathus has the strength to go over Preach personally."
Reggie Miller: "Well, I guess the only way to see who is right is to watch the match."
Brandon Routh: "It seems that Goliathus doesn't want to start this match straight away. He actually brings a mic to the ring so I expect him to talk."
Reggie Miller: "He sure isn't talkative from what we seen last week and also his...appearance as well. He sure is being unpredictable if he talks."
~Being a newcomer into the company, Goliathus recieves no cheer yet also no boo at the same time. The crowd doesn't know which side is he on and 90% of them probably don't even know who the heck is this guy under the red devil mask~
Goliathus: "Hello there, fight fans of Australia!"
~Goliathus walks toward the center of the ring and stays there with the mic statically held by his left hand~
Reggie Miller: "Oh well, he really talks."
Goliathus: "You all might not know me at all if you all didn't watch last week's showing of X-Force Aggression. However, seeing how loyal are all of you to X-Force Entertainment, I am sure you all are kind of aware of me. Well, at the very least you all should see my face on the show last week. Oh sorry, I stand corrected, it's my mask and not my face."
~Goliathus turns half a circle to face the other side of the crowd~
Goliathus: "There is a reason for everything, at least that's what I believe. Based on the above statement, there should be a reason for my mask. Why do I want to wear a mask? Why did I pick this mask? Why in the world am I talking about this right now? So many questions can be asked about me and luckily for all of you, I am willing to share my own information."
~The crowd doesn't really give him a response as they don't really know what to give at this moment~
Goliathus: "Let's start with the first one. Why do I want to wear a mask? This question will need to wait until I answer another question, which is 'Why am I here?'"
~Goliathus begins to walk around inside the ring instead of being motionless~
Goliathus: "So...why am I here? What's my purpose? What's...my reason? Make no mistake that I am not a human. Okay, maybe I am but I am not merely a human. You can consider me to be a devil. A devil from Hell and I believe I don't need to explain what is Hell. You can just dig on some religious book or just access Wikipedia with your phone right now and you should understand what is Hell instantly and even before I stop my little speech of the day."
~Part of the crowd actually bring their phone out. It is unclear what are they doing on their phone though. Goliathus doesn't show any emotion yet as he continues to talk~
Goliathus: "I came to XFE in the form of a human for one thing and one thing only, that is to destroy those that are unworthy of being in the XFE Nation. It's quite obvious that my current target is nothing but Danny Young."
~The crowd gives a wild cheer as soon as they heard the name "Danny Young". Obviously, they hate Danny Young so much that any substance in the universe that is opposing him will be automatically cheered upon. Goliathus shows a smirk on his half-visible mouth with the other half hidden by his mask~
Brandon Routh: "Wow, the hate is triggering the crowd."
Reggie Miller: "I honestly don't know why they hate Young so much. That guy is a good talent, a great prospect and an asset to the XFE."
Brandon Routh: "Well, it seems that Goliathus and me are on the other end of your assessment."
Goliathus: Alright, alright. Calm your voice down first as I am putting the Young part a little bit later. Let's solve a bit of question marks first. Oh trust me, human's understanding of demon is nothing but nonsense, filled with stereotype and cliche. Despite last week's cliche show-up, which is unintentional at all, I can tell you that I am not the stereotypically merciless, chaotic, evil-laugh-all-night-long type of demon. At the same time, I am certainly not some of the movie make-up as well."
~Goliathus pulls a Jason Vorhees's mask out of his shirt and puts it on~
Goliathus: "Heck yeah, now I am the supposed-to-be-not-talking Jason Vorhees of Friday the 13th. I am going to slice people up and continue to die and comeback and repeat. Ha, totally cowdung. Trust me, we demons are nothing like your favorite slasher film antagonists."
~Goliathus pulls the hockey mask off and throws it toward the fans as a gift~
Goliathus: "I am not a luchador as well despite this mask looks a little bit like one. I don't have much access to the luchador move although I can try some if you all want me to try. Well, what I am telling you all is that I am not your ordinary demon. Hell, I have talked more than a demon character's entire movie script already by now. Okay, let's go back to the Young issue before I bored you all out."
~Another wild cheer from the crowd~
Goliathus: "Danny Young sure doesn't deserve the championship. I mean...come on man, you are defeated easily in the last show, how the heck are you a champion if you can be beaten so easily and can only run your mouth and continue to be ignorant? Since you are as dumb as a baby dinosaur with a one gram brain, I will explain thing as clear as crystal now."
~The "Goliathus, Goliathus" chant continues~
Goliathus: "I am not your average demon of human's perception that aren't really powerful at all. I am a true hell born creature that will destroy you and kick you out of the XFE Nation and I am going to do it by the next few weeks so be ready to face your wrath son as you will feel it burning through your spine and core, piercing through every vein of your body that you hope you can just die and your soul vanish the exact moment I put my hand on you."
~Goliathus stares at the ramp area and indirectly the backstage area behind it while giving his promo a slight pause~
Goliathus: "I don't really think you are worthy of my punishment. Hell...err, no pun intended but Hell, I even argue with my client that I should just go for other target and let my minion to sweep you out of the door of XFE. But...I am just too kind, as kind as an angel despite the appearance of a demonic structure, and with my kindness, I am giving you a chance to try to withstand your torment in my hand. Your torment is near. Alright, let's bring in my opponent of the night so I can get things done in the most forgivable way. I am saving my torment for you, Danny Young, so be prepared for it, friendly advice."
~Goliathus drops the mic and sweeps it away from the ring with his leg before moving to one of the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent to come in~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Speaks...   The Devil Speaks... Empty3/4/2011, 5:56 pm

Very Nice RP.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Speaks...   The Devil Speaks... Empty3/5/2011, 8:28 am

one of the best reads in a while, definately worth RP of the season so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Speaks...   The Devil Speaks... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil Speaks...
Page 1 of 1